At least nine Americans killed in Mexican highway ambush (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
fucking scumbag pieces of shit cartels,man.....
trump offers to help mexico with their cartel problems. they basically tell him to fuck off. and say they can take care of it on their own. i call bullshit. these cartels run mexico and the govt is affraid of them. theycan over power the military,what makes the policie force think they can handle this? if they can,it wouldnt be as bad as it is now!i say bomb the shit out of the territories that they own and run. level them out. turn the sand into glass!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
fucking scumbag pieces of shit cartels,man.....
trump offers to help mexico with their cartel problems. they basically tell him to fuck off. and say they can take care of it on their own. i call bullshit. these cartels run mexico and the govt is affraid of them. theycan over power the military,what makes the policie force think they can handle this? if they can,it wouldnt be as bad as it is now!i say bomb the shit out of the territories that they own and run. level them out. turn the sand into glass!

Let the marines steamroll mexico. The equivalent of fucking Isis on your doorstep lording over the Mexican government. Only a libtard would have second thoughts invading that shithole.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Did you read the article? They had dual citizenship.. do you have any idea how many Mormons are in Mexico?
Yep I certainly did and don't give a fuck about those mormons that are already in Mexico.They should realize just how dangerous it is over their now with the cartel running Mexico.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
Some of the evidence emerging in the aftermath of the attack on the family of Americans in northern Mexico on Monday may indicate that they were deliberately targeted, according to a US official.
That theory is based in part on the nature of the attack, which unfolded as an ambush that continued even after women and children fled the cars, and the burning of evidence on the scene, the official said.
The family has a long history in the region and was known by the cartels, making it likely that the Mexican cartels were aware of the family's travel patterns and the kind of vehicles they were in, the official said.
One of cartels being focused on as potentially behind the attack is La Línea, the official said.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well,it did say Ambush...Seems rather evident that they knew exactly who they were hitting,and made an open Statement to the World...The old "Fuck -U,We Own This Place" over Loud Speaker!!! SP

mrln

silent ghost
it was even said that one the women got out of her vehicle with her hands up explaining shes not cartel and they shot he point blank in the chest. this was deliberate. not mistaken identity of rival gang members.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
That family moved to Mexico to avoid US laws pertaining to polygamy, and they've been described as a cult. They maintain dual citizenship but have contributed nothing to their country of origin. I wouldn't waste one American servicemen for cultists that willingly left a country that so many are dying to get in to.

Back