Aussie McDonald's employees disrespect 19 year old black kween (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
I wish people would stop using stars to replace letters, I haven't got a fucking clue what you are saying.
Because it’s under world news and a while back peoples were asked not to post bad names in open forums, otherwise GG flags up to the FBI or some shit

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Didn't these people get the memo from the U.S? You are supposed to worship blacks and accede to their demands.

View attachment 647804
If I was an entitled nigger like her and did not give a shit about the consequences, I'd rather go to a 5 star restaurant and order a wonderful meal complete with various wines to suit and a nice Sautern to finish with and then chimp out.

Sells her self short doing all this for some fries and a crap burger...

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
If I was an entitled nigger like her and did not give a shit about the consequences, I'd rather go to a 5 star restaurant and order a wonderful meal complete with various wines to suit and a nice Sautern to finish with and then chimp out.

Sells her self short doing all this for some fries and a crap burger...
5 stars restaurants usually require reservations. no way they would let that sheboon in. bad for business. that is why you only see niggers causing ruckus in junk food joints.

Back