Australia closed until 2022 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
fuck the rest of the world, we don't need immigrant trash or rubbernecks shitting up our beaches :bird:

Nobody cares, you’re literally being invaded by gooks.
Good luck to you

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
fuck the rest of the world, we don't need immigrant trash or rubbernecks shitting up our beaches :bird:

Wouldn't that B Fkn Cool to hv Drag Teams Set-Up! 1000hp Humvees with Chains & Meat Hooks;Drive around and Snag-up all the Gooks/Drag-em to the Boarder and Chuck whatevers left of them over the Line! Bye Bye Gooks! Lmfao...SP

hoze123

its boring , entertain me

crickey , no shrimps for the rest of us

MK_ultra

Forward Momentum

fuck the rest of the world.jpg
:jack::nig:

Vwj

NewbieX
Ok the U.K. they are complaining about the Indian variant, but they let 3 direct flights a day land at Heathrow, that’s 1000 people, and does not include the indirect flights, so you could possibly add another 2-3000 more coming from India, but they ban flights from Dubai 🤷‍♂️

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Ok the U.K. they are complaining about the Indian variant, but they let 3 direct flights a day land at Heathrow, that’s 1000 people, and does not include the indirect flights, so you could possibly add another 2-3000 more coming from India, but they ban flights from Dubai 🤷‍♂️
The thing is they are Paki’s when they get here they don’t socially distance constantly in and out of each other’s houses and generally think they are above the rules. This why the shit hole known as India is up shit creek and we bail the cunts out with medical supplies etc no one on the news has said why the country is over run with cases of COVID it’s just oh the poor cunts. In England Paki’s have the same rules for cars laws don’t apply to them for example one taxi never off the road because 4 family members are using it under the same taxi license constantly. Cunts.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
I don't like to fetch race into it but, yeah it's spread in Bradford and Birmingham
The thing is they are Paki’s when they get here they don’t socially distance constantly in and out of each other’s houses and generally think they are above the rules. This why the shit hole known as India is up shit creek and we bail the cunts out with medical supplies etc no one on the news has said why the country is over run with cases of COVID it’s just oh the poor cunts. In England Paki’s have the same rules for cars laws don’t apply to them for example one taxi never off the road because 4 family members are using it under the same taxi license constantly. Cunts.
the ethnic groups have either been hugging n shit or its a virus designed to kill them especially.
I haven't got time to take the quote out of the middle.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I was watching daytime TV when the last Lockdown was on and they were interviewing four Paki Taxi drivers in Bolton, their faces were obscured and their voices had been changed. These four cunts were saying that they wouldn't self isolate if they got the virus because of losing money, they stated that they knew other drivers that were still driving when they had symptoms. I can't see any Indians or Paki's getting off a plane from India and isolating for the same reason as these Taxi drivers, its all about the money with the Browns.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I don't like to fetch race into it but, yeah it's spread in Bradford and Birmingham

the ethnic groups have either been hugging n shit or its a virus designed to kill them especially.
I haven't got time to take the quote out of the middle.
Yep, how many times have we heard them claim its a Racist virus and then you see on the news where Cops go and break up Indian weddings with a couple of hundred guests. The thing is though its the fucking ethnics that are refusing the vaccines.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
I was watching daytime TV when the last Lockdown was on and they were interviewing four Paki Taxi drivers in Bolton, their faces were obscured and their voices had been changed. These four cunts were saying that they wouldn't self isolate if they got the virus because of losing money, they stated that they knew other drivers that were still driving when they had symptoms. I can't see any Indians or Paki's getting off a plane from India and isolating for the same reason as these Taxi drivers, its all about the money with the Browns.
Got that right pal.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
right now that I was thinking of visiting Doa and Wino, to go surfing on some beach full of women in bikinis

Back