bizarre Australian Guys (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
Can this be fake? There's almost no blood and guy behaves like there's no pain as well.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
They could have access to anesthetic and pumped his hand with it first , but that doesn't explain the lack of blood or even why he did that. But being Aussie I can confidently say this is the sort of shit people do to get time off work LOL :lulz: and I'm probably right.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I had a case in mental health when a bunch of farm boys were camping and one of them grabbed the rifle of a mate and put it near his head and made his mate pull the trigger. Suicide attempt. Sectioned.

It turned out that he'd also, along with others, got a brand on his arse and a cattle ear tag in his ear. Albury NSW area...

so It doesnt look that far fetched...

Dumb cunts...

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
There's some really sad, pathetic, lonely old rightwing cocksuckers on this site, and you're one of them.
Just remember, your filthy muzrat lords are right wing, yet you can't praise them enough. Why don't you give up your comfy civllised Aussie citizenship and fuck off into the Gaza wasteland and be with your brethren?
I bet you're one of these degenerate wiggers who waves "Refugees welcome" placards but won't for one minute invite them into your home.
Hypocritical shitstain faggot that you are.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Just remember, your filthy muzrat lords are right wing, yet you can't praise them enough. Why don't you give up your comfy civllised Aussie citizenship and fuck off into the Gaza wasteland and be with your brethren?
I bet you're one of these degenerate wiggers who waves "Refugees welcome" placards but won't for one minute invite them into your home.
I wanna know how a toothless, mouth-breathing Neanderthal like you ever manage to crawl out of the abortion bucket? Let's answer that question first and we can go from there.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
I wanna know how a toothless, mouth-breathing Neanderthal like you ever manage to crawl out of the abortion bucket? Let's answer that question first and we can go from there.
You're still IN the abortion bucket, you just haven't realised it yet. You weren't born, your pig mother shat you from her slack arsehole straight into abucket.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Now it's attitudes like that what cause unrest...

Back