Police Axe Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Very quick thinking on the officers part.... and another worthless subhuman eradicated..... good job, officer.... your reward is a dozen Krispy Kreme

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
I'd done the samething. Don't think he wanted to give a hug while holding an axe. Next time aim for the head.
looked like he did. the way he ducked, he may have caught a lobotomy. i can also see his legs lock up and his arms flapping like he doesn’t have control of them.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
yes he was , or nearly so if the cop hadn't put down the perp

i'm curious now, how would you have handled this situation?
Taser.

Look, I hate American PIGS so much that whatever they do is just automatically wrong. 😛🤣

I find that nearly all of them are rude, discourteous, foul mouthed, unprofessional, belligerent, roid-raging, trigger happy, violent psychopathic cunts. :shrug:

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton
Taser.

Look, I hate American PIGS so much that whatever they do is just automatically wrong. 😛🤣

I find that nearly all of them are rude, discourteous, foul mouthed, unprofessional, belligerent, roid-raging, trigger happy, violent psychopathic cunts. :shrug:
okay!

Why do you hate American pigs? Living in Australia, you can't have many interactions with American police officers.

Do you mean members of the US Military protecting your country from a Chinese invasion?

Last edited:

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
the fish flop = head pop 😂

Why am i always seeing ur queer ass saying retarded shit? Are u a retard? there’s no way in hell ur not trolling 😂
Listen mate, if I annoy you, feel free to simply select "Ignore" on my profile page. :shrug:

I hope we meet some day. Then you can try calling me queer to my face and we'll see how long you continue living. 😉

No, I'm not trolling, I hate PIGS in general, but most of all American PIGS. It's really pretty simple. 👍

Why do you hate American pigs? Living in Australia, you can't have many interactions with American police officers.

Do you mean members of the US Military protecting your country from a Chinese invasion?
Well, there are many videos of the interaction US PIGS have with the public they're supposed to serve all over the internet. I don't have to live in America to see what sort of cunts the majority of them are. :shrug:

Second, the US isn't protecting Australia from invasion, they're just one of many countries we have an alliance with globally. In fact, if China was ever foolish enough to attack any of their neighbours in South East Asia, a World of shit would pour down on them to such an extent that they'd wish they'd never been born. 👍

Last edited:

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
Listen mate, if I annoy you, feel free to simply select "Ignore" on my profile page. :shrug:

I hope we meet some day. Then you can try calling me queer to my face and we'll see how long you continue living. 😉

No, I'm not trolling, I hate PIGS in general, but most of all American PIGS. It's really pretty simple. 👍

Well, there are many videos of the interaction US PIGS have with the public they're supposed to serve all over the internet. I don't have to live in America to see what sort of cunts the majority of them are. :shrug:

Second, the US isn't protecting Australia from invasion, they're just one of many countries we have an alliance with globally. In fact, if China was ever foolish enough to attack any of their neighbours in South East Asia, a World of shit would pour down on them to such an extent that they'd wish they'd never been born. 👍
oh i wish i would catch u in real life too and you’d threatened my life like u just did 😭 internet clown 🤣🤣🤣🤣 idgaf if u like pigs or not, i don’t either, but i’m also not gonna spew bullshit out my mouth as u do either 🤣🤣 stfu in stay in whatever shit hole basement ur jerking off in lmfao. thank u for proving urself as the retard i said u was too champ :coffee:

Back