Baby decapitated during delivery, doctors attempt cover-up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Fucking christ! I would like to know how the fuck he tried to stick the kids head back on to hide it from the parents. Duct tape ain't fixin dat.
Yeah, and you can't exactly use a stick to poke it back on, the head would be rolling around like a bobble head. Really a screwed up deal.:unreal:

VIIIXIII

Hush
Two things...

First, pics or it didn't happen.

Second, riddle me this, did he pull the little bastards head OFF or just sever the spine inside the flesh? They describe it so many different ways that I'm confused. I mean, decapitated to me means you are now two separate pieces, although there is of course orthopedic decapitation which is different, and I'm thinking that is what is being referred to here in this article. Anyone know more about the specifics? Because I sincerely doubt he would hand the parents pieces, or shove them back inside the cow before carving her open to fish them back out. BUT, it mentions they saw blood spurt from the baby's neck? Herp?

Third :umad:

Tooly

Tier One
Two things...

First, pics or it didn't happen.

Second, riddle me this, did he pull the little bastards head OFF or just sever the spine inside the flesh? They describe it so many different ways that I'm confused. I mean, decapitated to me means you are now two separate pieces, although there is of course orthopedic decapitation which is different, and I'm thinking that is what is being referred to here in this article. Anyone know more about the specifics? Because I sincerely doubt he would hand the parents pieces, or shove them back inside the cow before carving her open to fish them back out. BUT, it mentions they saw blood spurt from the baby's neck? Herp?

Third :umad:
Blood spurted out, so at least a partial decap! Call it a decaffeinated decap if you will!ymroflf Without the twist of lemon!:4thelulz:

Firegoddess420

ā™„ Super Dank ā™„
WOW...WTF...GEEZE..I be she didnt use enough lubebage... and it must have been a big Baby! OUCH. wow poor parents.. how sad the thought of loosing a child like this.. is unimaginable..:unreal:

treeghost

winter sucks
WOW...WTF...GEEZE..I be she didnt use enough lubebage... and it must have been a big Baby! OUCH. wow poor parents.. how sad the thought of loosing a child like this.. is unimaginable..:unreal:

Well, some Dr wannabe was delivering the baby, he didn't listen to the regular Dr. who had written down it was to be delivered C section. He's gonna get his ass c sectioned now.

rattdogg

Fresh Meat
" oh she'll be right just tape that fucker back on and it'll all be sweet ' , is it wrong that im imagining how tight that vag must be ?

rattdogg

Fresh Meat
Holy Shit! Talk about an OOPPPPP's moment! Did this doc really think that pushing it back was going to hide the fact that the baby's head came off? And a baby at only 28 weeks would not be big enough to NOT pass through the mother! My daughter was 11 lb's and she was a breeze to have and I am only 5' 1" tall and all of 100lbs soaking wet! I don't know how to react to something like this. Just mind blowing..........
we need pics of you to confirm these stats !!!

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Those doctors would not see the light of day again nor would they ever touch another living soul. Theres not enough money in the world to pay for my childs life. Fucking bloody bastards.....rip their fucking heads off and shit in them and sew them back on backwards

Back