animals Better Suck That Venom Out Fast (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Dude: Fucks with venomous snake that bites in defense to it being fucked with
Dude: *Gets bit*

Dude:
300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
If you are going to handle poisonous snakes you should learn what to do when bitten because sucking on the bite will only kill you faster due to the fact that your mouth will absorb most of the poison you are able to suck out which won't be much. He better have a full stomach and not throw up any of it up. He better have a razor so he can start at his wrist and make 3-4 small cuts across and then do it every 3 inches all the way to his shoulder. Then grab some water and chug while you stretch. The only way to survive is too get that poison as diluted as you can in your system so only small amounts are able to reach your heart for an hour.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If you are going to handle poisonous snakes you should learn what to do when bitten because sucking on the bite will only kill you faster due to the fact that your mouth will absorb most of the poison you are able to suck out which won't be much. He better have a full stomach and not throw up any of it up. He better have a razor so he can start at his wrist and make 3-4 small cuts across and then do it every 3 inches all the way to his shoulder. Then grab some water and chug while you stretch. The only way to survive is too get that poison as diluted as you can in your system so only small amounts are able to reach your heart for an hour.
No one here does any of that. If you get bit you apply a fuck load of pressure and a tourniquet, lay down don't fucking move unless you have to, slow the poison down. Snake bandages are great. Any bandage and a stick as a splint is better than "diluting the poison" and cutting yourself. You're insane.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
No one here does any of that. If you get bit you apply a fuck load of pressure and a tourniquet, lay down don't fucking move unless you have to, slow the poison down. Snake bandages are great. Any bandage and a stick as a splint is better than "diluting the poison" and cutting yourself. You're insane.

That’s actually a fascinating video. And I like how it’s Australian so they know what the fuck they’re talking about, about snakes.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
That’s actually a fascinating video. And I like how it’s Australian so they know what the fuck they’re talking about, about snakes.
I have a snake bandages in my car they're everywhere here along the rivers and national parks. Truth is though you've got more of a chance of being bitten by some poisonous asshole spider while you're gardening than being bitten by a tiger snake sunning itself on a rock

Back