bizarre Better Than A Gun (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
what kind of retard turns his back on a dude throwing shit? If there was ever an instance where shooting was justified is this one.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
That's what they get for treating dope sick civilians like criminals. Fuckin pigs...

That's what they get for treating dope sick civilians like criminals. Fuckin pigs...
... I bet that he had been asking to use the bathroom for hours before this, and they just kept telling him to fuck off... It could of been avoided, but now they gotta clean that shit up like the filth they are.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
I hate PIGS, and like @se7en.is.back said, he was probably telling them he needed to shit for hours.
Thank you, you get it! I'm surprised someone finally agrees with me on this topic, haha. But yeah they really abuse their power and get their rocks off on it. Especially the ones that seriously gangbang on & off the job.

... In the 3 years of my life spent locked up (nothing but drug charges, DUIs, VOP/PTRs and false charges or cases I simply refused to testify on as a witness or counter-press charges on mutual fights) I've seen people die from medical negligence due to Corrections Officers (COs) refusing medical treatment or prescription medications like Insulin for diabetes, benzodiazepines (seizures/convulsions leading to cardiac arrest), and antibiotics for dermal, tissue, and tooth infections leading to abscesses/gangrene/MRSA, and so much more that I could go all day listing shit.
I've also seen and experienced multiple COs beat people/me to a bloody pulp for things as minor as looking at them the wrong way or simply having affiliation with opposition gangs of their own (a lot of COs are Latin Kings, Gangster/Black Disciples, Maniacs Disciples, Black P Stones, Vice Lords, Aryan Brotherhood, OutLaw MCs, Hells Angels MCs, etc.).
COs murdered a person less than 25 years old in front of me and at least 40 other guys while still in processing because he was having a Schizophrenic episode without his medication. We saw his condition deteriorating over the span of 4 days due to their refusal to give him his proper psych meds prescribed by a doctor prior to his detainment. They choked him out unconscious and continued to repeatedly kick him in the head as he layed there unconscious on the floor until there was a huge puddle of blood spread throughout the entire cell. Then the key him lay there dead for over a hour in a half as we all yelled that he needs medical attention. When the medics finally came there was nothing left to do but carry his dead body away. Out of those four officers that murdered him, 3 were put on "paid administrative leave" for 1 month and 1 on "paid administrative leave" for 2 months until all 4 came back to work without any consequences at all!!!
^^This^^... This is why "FUCK THE POLICE!"

... Right now it's -4° outside in Chicago and I guarantee you it's also -4° in all the Inmates cells at CCDOC on 26th & California. Shit gets me so mad once I start thinking about it.

Last edited:
Back