bizarre Biden's Dementia Is Gone (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Soppy_Cow

I'm one soppy cow!
Whoever did this, is a fucking genius!

But, as everyone says on here, it's the truth and I hope that the world will someday wake up to the fact, that unless you really ARE born in the wrong body, that it is just a whole pile of woke shit that is open to sexual abuse.

Wake up Canada!

mrln

silent ghost
i think it came back!
IMG_6682.png

mrln

silent ghost
that was before the cartels could afford to dig tunnels.
now they need to fill the tunnels in. fuck the wall. its not doing shit. it NEVER did anything anyway. except cost us money....

Kapitän Ghul'

Retards walk in single lines, to hide there number
that was before the cartels could afford to dig tunnels.
now they need to fill the tunnels in. fuck the wall. its not doing shit. it NEVER did anything anyway. except cost us money....
What would you do? Only thing I can think of is a professional crime check in point for all refugees. Those devouring that system be met with armed troops through escape routes.

mrln

silent ghost
What would you do? Only thing I can think of is a professional crime check in point for all refugees. Those devouring that system be met with armed troops through escape routes.
well i would have filled the tunnels in at the exit. so after a day of being under ground,they have to turn back. and waste another day getting back. and rinse and repeat.
most of the wall thats up,os in areas where nobody would even venture thru. meaning its so far off the beaten path from civilization in mexico and the u.s. dog and pony show is what it is.
and extensive vetting should be put in place. and dont play the "that cost money" card. (not you personally). because of all the money we just spent in nyc the other day,its a prime example of how the govt wastes our money by catering to these un greatful fucking assholes!

Kapitän Ghul'

Retards walk in single lines, to hide there number
well i would have filled the tunnels in at the exit. so after a day of being under ground,they have to turn back. and waste another day getting back. and rinse and repeat.
most of the wall thats up,os in areas where nobody would even venture thru. meaning its so far off the beaten path from civilization in mexico and the u.s. dog and pony show is what it is.
and extensive vetting should be put in place. and dont play the "that cost money" card. (not you personally). because of all the money we just spent in nyc the other day,its a prime example of how the govt wastes our money by catering to these un greatful fucking assholes!
Okay, bud. Just asking is all.

Back