White House to cool Earth by blocking the sun (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings

A research document published on the White House website reveals the Biden administration is open to studying how to block sunlight to save the Earth from climate change.

The congressionally mandated report released by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy on Friday shows that the team has been researching "geoengineering" methods to keep the sun rays from accelerating global warming.
🤡🌍

images - 2023-07-02T113801.366.jpeg

wiggins

Forum Veteran

A research document published on the White House website reveals the Biden administration is open to studying how to block sunlight to save the Earth from climate change.

The congressionally mandated report released by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy on Friday shows that the team has been researching "geoengineering" methods to keep the sun rays from accelerating global warming.
🤡🌍

View attachment 691535
Biden will need some help...

1688262280342.png

Punisher_1

This user was banned
There were ideas on how to block the sun's rays from deep space. Basically, a mylar blanket creates a shade. However, I think it failed. The idea was to send a spacecraft with folding sheets to create a way to block sunlight. However I think the math part got figured out and the projects shut down While the idea of blocking a light source from hitting what is beyond it is practical on a small scale blocking the sun. However the sun is like 15 million times larger than the Earth so essentially like placing a needle point as a sun shade

karbon

karbnoxide
I remember the opposite case where (this might have been pure bullshit but I remember it somewhere) the Nazis tried to find a way to use the sun as a deadly ray against the Allies. I would much rather prefer a Nazi-James Bond death ray than a retarded-ass shield.

deviant2

hell is other people

Climate change lockdowns are coming. The covid grift was the test run. Climate change is the grift that will make way for the digital gulags, endless jabs and social credit scores"

China has been implementing one of the world’s largest weather-modification programmes to artificially enhance rain, with plans to expand capacity to cover nearly 60 per cent of the country by 2025."

"The University of Cambridge created the Centre for Climate Repair last year to develop new methods for SRM and cloud brightening; the Australian government has been testing marine cloud brightening this year to cool water temperatures near the Great Barrier Reef."

They've been putting shit in the atmosphere for years...
By way of chemtrails, one of the great conspiracy theories that will slowly be disclosed as true.

Back