animals Bike Vs Horse (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
@Flatus Tube any chance the horse survived that in your professional opinion?

Very unlikely. The bike hit directly into the chest wall of the horse at high speed. Even if it didn’t die immediately it would need to be put down.

Veterinary medicine is different to my usual human patients, but I know my horses 😂.

IMG_8275.jpeg

Grave_Inconsistency

Drifting into the miasma
No, a doctor (GP). My mum has a couple of horses. We also love dogs in our family. I’ve always loved animals and learned about them through my life.
Very cool, I'm a jack of all roof ninja, need something built remodeled repaired or destroyed, I'm that guy. I also love animals and have many dog and cat friends in my life.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
This is your typical scootercycle rider! Let's all do our part to run them off the road and cause serious pain and death to them all.
I happen to ride a motorcycle but I'm not a fuckin douchebag. I also ride a Harley, not a sport bike. Not all of us deserve to be "run off the road and caused serious pain and death " to. But I'd like to see you try to run me or any of my brothers off the road. Talk about serious pain and death. YOURS!

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
I happen to ride a motorcycle but I'm not a fuckin douchebag. I also ride a Harley, not a sport bike. Not all of us deserve to be "run off the road and caused serious pain and death " to. But I'd like to see you try to run me or any of my brothers off the road. Talk about serious pain and death. YOURS!
Well, since you ride a scootercycle, expect to die doing it. I don't care if you ride a Vespa, harley, or ducati. And, yes, I'll run you off the god dammed road if you ride like an asshole around me.

Back