accident Biker crashes at 160kmh and gets upset (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
Original title: "Female biker crashes at 100mph", no other details. I couldn't find it here, so I hope it's not a repost.
The biker lady is very vocal about her fuckup, but I see her as a very lucky one, could've ended way worse.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Well she burned her skin off on the pavement and probably realizes it will be a year or so before all that heals if it does at all.

I seen this on X about a week ago and debated who caused the accident.

In the right hand lane there are two cars, the black one had no taillights or blacked out he sharply cuts to the left because he is riding the cars ass in front of him.

He causes the wreck but drives off. The lack of turn signals and tail lights was a factor in the crash obviously speed was as well.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Well she burned her skin off on the pavement and probably realizes it will be a year or so before all that heals if it does at all.

I seen this on X about a week ago and debated who caused the accident.

In the right hand lane there are two cars, the black one had no taillights or blacked out he sharply cuts to the left because he is riding the cars ass in front of him.

He causes the wreck but drives off. The lack of turn signals and tail lights was a factor in the crash obviously speed was as well.
You debated who was at fault? What the fuck is your major malfunction numbnuts?

The stupid cunt was speeding at 160 km/h and you're wondering who's at fault. SMDH. Typical Trump lover. 🤣

Back