Bin Laden ~ Fish Food? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Military e-mails: Burial at Sea
of Bin Laden Followed Islamic Procedures

By the CNN Wire Staff
Wed November 21, 2012

(CNN) -- The burial at sea of Osama bin Laden after he was killed by Navy SEALs last year followed traditional Islamic procedures, according to newly released military e-mails, but less than a dozen "leadership" members aboard the Navy carrier where the service took place were informed of the burial.

"Any sailors watch the burial?" a Navy commander asked the public affairs officer on the USS Carl Vinson in a May 3, 2011, e-mail. The Carl Vinson was the carrier where the SEALs took bin Laden's body by helicopter after he was killed during the May 2, 2011, raid at his compound in Pakistan.

"Only a small group of the leadership was informed -- less than a dozen," the public affairs officer replied. Another e-mail stated, "Burial No Sailors Watched."

Ten heavily redacted e-mails were released by the Department of Defense in response to a Freedom of Information lawsuit initially filed by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

In communications between high-ranking officers, the e-mails describe Islamic burial procedures being carried out with no fanfare, apparently with few of the officers and enlisted personnel aboard the huge carrier aware of what was going on aboard their ship.

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," said one e-mail, adding, "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."

The e-mail detailing the burial account was sent on May 2, 2011, and addressed to former Joint Chiefs Chairman Mike Mullen.

Naval officers used code words in some of the e-mails exchanged shortly after the raid was completed, with an exchange between two admirals including, "FEDEX delivered the package. Both trucks are safely enroute home base."

Source -

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
Military e-mails: Burial at Sea
of Bin Laden Followed Islamic Procedures

By the CNN Wire Staff
Wed November 21, 2012

(CNN) -- The burial at sea of Osama bin Laden after he was killed by Navy SEALs last year followed traditional Islamic procedures, according to newly released military e-mails, but less than a dozen "leadership" members aboard the Navy carrier where the service took place were informed of the burial.

"Any sailors watch the burial?" a Navy commander asked the public affairs officer on the USS Carl Vinson in a May 3, 2011, e-mail. The Carl Vinson was the carrier where the SEALs took bin Laden's body by helicopter after he was killed during the May 2, 2011, raid at his compound in Pakistan.

"Only a small group of the leadership was informed -- less than a dozen," the public affairs officer replied. Another e-mail stated, "Burial No Sailors Watched."

Ten heavily redacted e-mails were released by the Department of Defense in response to a Freedom of Information lawsuit initially filed by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

In communications between high-ranking officers, the e-mails describe Islamic burial procedures being carried out with no fanfare, apparently with few of the officers and enlisted personnel aboard the huge carrier aware of what was going on aboard their ship.

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," said one e-mail, adding, "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."

The e-mail detailing the burial account was sent on May 2, 2011, and addressed to former Joint Chiefs Chairman Mike Mullen.

Naval officers used code words in some of the e-mails exchanged shortly after the raid was completed, with an exchange between two admirals including, "FEDEX delivered the package. Both trucks are safely enroute home base."

Source -

dear D.H. thank u for this post , if u want to see Osama bin ladin , where the fuck he is ?
u will find him some where in america wearing a10000 $ suit , with no beared and with new name .
this whole shit happened to him and what he did is afucking big lie ( american movies).

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
dear D.H. thank u for this post , if u want to see Osama bin ladin , where the fuck he is ?
u will find him some where in america wearing a10000 $ suit , with no beared and with new name .
this whole shit happened to him and what he did is afucking big lie ( american movies).

I don't want to see him since it appears that he went was into the deep blue waters there's not much chance that'd I'd even find him. But I don't believe shit either way...same as "Elvis is Still Alive", "Saddam Walks Among Us", "Landing on the Moon was a Hoax", "Paul McCartney Didn't Die"...and all that.

None of us will ever really know unless details/photos are leaked.

:thisis:

(M.G.T.)

I don't want to see him since it appears that he went was into the deep blue waters there's not much chance that'd I'd even find him. But I don't believe shit either way...same as "Elvis is Still Alive", "Saddam Walks Among Us", "Landing on the Moon was a Hoax", "Paul McCartney Didn't Die"...and all that.

None of us will ever really know unless details/photos are leaked.

:thisis:

dear D.H. i didnt meant ( you ) to see him in person, i meant that he is not the one who went into the dark blue water .
i cant believe alot of american stories , all of it is pool fucking shit , and every body have to say :(yes to america).

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Heys, no probs, I knew what you meant :) Although I do think that the US SEAL's killed him. Keeping his body past any traditional Muslim burial time-frame would have outraged many Muslims, especially the militant ones. In the late 1300's when England finally captured William Wallace (Braveheart) and then executed him they inadvertently made a hero of him. Several years later the Scots rose against the English, uniting with the memory of Wallace, and dealt the English a major defeat that was unheard of in those days.

With bin Laden, who knows: at the bottom of the sea? Dining in NYC? Snowmobiling in Colorado? The #1 wanted man in the world, tracked like a rotting cadaver for almost 10 years, and then not even an official photo of his death.

Canada was one country that didn't go along with the US, Brits and Bush's pre-emptive assault on Iraq. Either way, bin Laden is dead or he's silenced.

(M.G.T.)

This is like part one movie,part 2, and there is always part 3, the story will. Not finishe ,like sad dam Husain there was more than 40 one looks the same like he looks, they hanged one of those but not him. They r all masons .

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
someone stated they taped it and the military took the tape and destroyed it .....

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
The way I see it it's bullshit. He's either not dead or he died a while ago, before Obama magically claimed he died after recently having a downfall in his popularity back then.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Bin Ladin died a long time ago. That lie about seals killing him and the burial at sea bullshit is so ridiculous they're still laffin about it in the Pentagram Pentagon.
I have been saying this for years!! On the day before 9/11, Bush had Osama flown out of the US. Osama was in a hospital in Florida for kidny falure. The died in 2003, or around that time. Bush even met with him a couple times after the attacks. That is the REAL reason they said the disposed of his remains ASAP by dumping them in the sea. The reason Bush went a long with the 9/11 attacks, (which I believe he set up, not Osama) was because his family makes to TO MUCH MONEY on the oil coming out of there and he neede a good reason to go to war to save his money! Fucker didn't care how many innocent people lost their lives that day, the most important thing was HIS money. If you look for the information it is there to find.

Back