Warning:Children Bison having some fun (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Just a reminder of what that Buffalo's relatives went through as a result of these people's ancestors...
buffalo-skull-mound.jpg

Over 6 million were herded into pens and murdered. Now the few Buffalo that remain live in a specially funded zone in a national park.

Jan_Savik

Rookie
Just a reminder of what that Buffalo's relatives went through as a result of these people's ancestors...
View attachment 777656
Over 6 million were herded into pens and murdered. Now the few Buffalo that remain live in a specially funded zone in a national park.
We have a farmer near us who breads them . We have bought buffalo burgers and ice cream from him. Both of which are amazing..damn Buffalo why ya gotta be so tasty 🤤🤤🤤

zyclownB

Rookie
View attachment 777656
Yeah, that’s fucked up but there are a lot of farms that raise them too. Vision is better than cow in my opinion. Tastes richer.

View attachment 777656
(I live in a national forest) and every year I watch the tourists come in and are fucking idiots with the bison, now where I live it’s moose and I would not want to come across a moose face to face like that

hedgerow

simpelton
That was a perfectly placed shot, not too much nor too little. I believe these animals can think more than we suspect.

Back