Guns Black At A Gas Station (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
images.jpeg

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
How come all these vids of people doing things on here are all Black people doing it? I just watched one in a Hospital and he was kicking off. Is it realy mainly Blacks or do Whites not do it as much?
They’ll argue with you on the stats. Regardless, it’s 13% of the population that is responsible for most of the crime. I wouldn’t even say 13 but mostly black men which doesn’t equal to that number. No matter, they use their own people along with white liberals who keep them down on the plantation. If this is pushed on you all your life you really aren’t starting out as an equal. But there are A LOT of people who don’t start out equal so they shouldn’t think think that it is ONLY them who have to work harder. Some may say it’s in their blood or genetics. I tend to believe there are a number of influences with the main one being nurture (over nature) and/or environment or culture.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
They’ll argue with you on the stats. Regardless, it’s 13% of the population that is responsible for most of the crime. I wouldn’t even say 13 but mostly black men which doesn’t equal to that number. No matter, they use their own people along with white liberals who keep them down on the plantation. If this is pushed on you all your life you really aren’t starting out as an equal. But there are A LOT of people who don’t start out equal so they shouldn’t think think that it is ONLY them who have to work harder. Some may say it’s in their blood or genetics. I tend to believe there are a number of influences with the main one being nurture (over nature) and/or environment or culture.
Ain't nothing pushed on these animals. They ain't human and never will be our equal.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
It's victim mentality. They feel as if they are acting out of necessity and not by choice which makes it so they don't hold themselves responsible for their actions.

OmegaRed1

Fresh Meat
I don't understand, black people murder other black people like 92% of the time in America, so why do black people say that black lives matter, when obviously to them they do not?

Back