beatings Black Dude Takes a Few Punches for Selling Broken Tablet (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
I guess good for him that dude can't throw a proper punch... Similar to arm tackles in football you're only limited to arm strength... he should swing them hips... get your body into. My guy wasn't even protecting himself.. fuckin hilarious how tough monkeys think they are in groups armed

:fs: :fishbeat:

DrGoodEvil

Forum Veteran
I guess good for him that dude can't throw a proper punch... Similar to arm tackles in football you're only limited to arm strength... he should swing them hips... get your body into. My guy wasn't even protecting himself.. fuckin hilarious how tough monkeys think they are in groups armed

:fs: :fishbeat:

View attachment 791637
More PLEASE.😏

Stupid little shit calling him nigger,actually felt bad for him,obviously didn't want to fight.
So...what, a nigger sells you broken shit, tryin to rip you off and you can't beat the fuck out of em because he didn't want to defend himself? Wtf? And he WAS a nigger so....

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
You’re a real bright light, just like your name says. When he wakes up, he probably will barely be able to see. Even if he could, he wouldn’t do much good whooping anyone’s ass….
Seems like most blacks can't fight unless they have a team of monkeys

More PLEASE.😏

So...what, a nigger sells you broken shit, tryin to rip you off and you can't beat the fuck out of em because he didn't want to defend himself? Wtf? And he WAS a nigger so....
Always a pleasure to post blacks getting beat 😁

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Sounds like he was bitten by a Werenigger...

... He'll become a full nigger on the evening of the next racially instigated looting spree...

Sdeen

Fresh Meat

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpeg
    IMG_0153.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Back