fights Black Girls Fighting (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Blacks fighting is a common sight...

...You know what's nasty???

...MSM news outlets showing transgender boobs in adverts and news articles... When they were "women" those tits were censored... Now that they're a wretched sickening sight to behold, MSM can't get enough of shoving mangled titties in my face... And that's on pro right wing media outlets!!! ...This country is extremely ill when violent niggers and mangled titties are the norm with no chance of change anywhere in sight...

...Kosher media is sick and gay as fuck; don't ever forget it...

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
This is all due to Bidenomics. When you drastically decrease the banana supply by the percentages that Joe Biden has, 'Those People' become extremely angry.

If they only knew who all of them were going to?

1714783167125.png

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
I lived in a predominantly black area for about 15 years. Walking around the city I would constantly find patches of weave in the street or on the sidewalk. I always imagined a fight had just happened right there on the spot recently. From watching these videos, it seems like that might've been the case, unless black women also just pull them out and leave them on the ground like some ghetto breadcrumb trail? I don't know, and I don't know why I never asked any of the black folk I knew if that was the case. Any black people on this site, please let me know. The mystery must be solved!

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Probably not a good idea to take your tits out for a fight, just like not smart to get you cock and balls out if male. Allows your opponent something to grab onto and maybe tear off.
Sometimes theres no time to think about rules lol,, just just happends during a fight,, what you gonna say time out?? Lol

Tinkle_Star

come undone
My friend and I always joke that most black girls have “banana boobs”…they’re probably pulling each other’s cornrows out over a male nigga/babydaddy shit

Back