fights Black guy beat down in local store (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

White boy was not having it! Not today ! BEAT HIS BLACK ASS ! I don’t know the background story but you know the black dude is not innocent. And you also know that the white boy had to have been pushed far enough to let his anger blow up and beat his black ass!

😡 fucking nigger KKK! God thank KKK to exist sadly they dont kill alot anymore
And, that's exactly why we had the KKK, to prevent a nigger from raping a white woman.

White boy was not having it! Not today ! BEAT HIS BLACK ASS ! I don’t know the background story but you know the black dude is not innocent. And you also know that the white boy had to have been pushed far enough to let his anger blow up and beat his black ass!
I concur 100%. You know who the agitator was no doubt. If i can find out more info what lead up to the altercation, i'll post it!

😡 fucking nigger KKK! God thank KKK to exist sadly they dont kill alot anymore
It's dumbasses like you who can't form a coherent sentence that gives white supremacy a bad name. You can't be supreme if you can't form a proper sentence. Have pride in other things besides your color.

White man kick Nigger man's ass such pleasure to watch cos the inbreds will never learn. They meant to live in jungle but they keep spreading their wings and come into society where they cause misery, havoc and unrest.

lol clearly you gotta be speaking from your own experience 😂… prob just never had balls enough to do anything about it…. Just be quite buddy….

White man kick Nigger man's ass such pleasure to watch cos the inbreds will never learn. They meant to live in jungle but they keep spreading their wings and come into society where they cause misery, havoc and unrest.
Lol welp in this case 2 white guys were needed for just 1 black guy lol…. Could you imagine how things would have been had there of been 2 black guys… white guys would have called i the national guard for back up 😂….
Bunch of assholes with no balls 😂😎😎

All i see, black guy said sorry bro and give me hug, when he attemps to racist white man to give a hug, white racist pig hit to him, black guy tried to survive his attacks but racist was very angry because he hates black hugs, you are mostly white and racist so black guy is innocent :aintnotime:

Back