Warning:Children Black parenting 101 (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
That’s the sort of human that needs erasing from the planet. Absolute cunt.
Like that baby nigglette wasn’t already going to struggle with a brain that often operates on an autistic level. Now it’s amplified, maybe this is why Africans can’t dig wells and find their own water. Dropped on the head too many times.

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
kl.gif

Attachments

• kl.gif
    kl.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
This is an old family video showing @GodLogic 's father telling off his mother for burning their camel shit and goat brain pie.
You can see @GodLogic being thrown across the sofa when he was a baby wog and thus gave him the brain damage to become the retarded and bitter shitskin he is today.
I don’t know what it is about some of the feuds between members on this board (I just ignore posters who call me shit names or give negative emoticons cause I’m here for a good time not to get into arguments) but I have say…

Bring it…they’re hilarious.

IMG_5259.gif

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
I don’t know what it is about some of the feuds between members on this board (I just ignore posters who call me shit names or give negative emoticons cause I’m here for a good time not to get into arguments) but I have say…

Bring it…they’re hilarious.

View attachment 757547
Don’t mind him, this is Dr Dick-on, formerly known as the weird scientist with down syndrome..ever since he had his Vaginoplasty surgery he has been acting so weird. He has shown some mild symptoms of Retardedness..also, he mastered the art of being a dick. Even tho he no longer has one(try not to bring this up, he’s so sensitive about this topic)

new user

Rookie
Makes me wonder why the wives do not return the favor while the husband is sleeping. The use of a cast-iron skillet would do wonders and we could get some better videos.

Back