fights Black School (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
With that fleur-de-lis symbol on the wall I would say they are in New Orleans and I have been there briefly but the niggas totally run that town :nig: If your white get ready to get robbed😂👍

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
With that fleur-de-lis symbol on the wall I would say they are in New Orleans and I have been there briefly but the niggas totally run that town :nig: If your white get ready to get robbed😂👍

There’s a serious issue going on at that school. It needs immediate mitigation. Expel all niggers and school systems would flourish
Impossible. New Orleans is full of black people

Last edited:

methedup77

Well Known Member
There’s a serious issue going on at that school. It needs immediate mitigation. Expel all niggers and school systems would flourish

i live in Louisiana, not that shithole chocolate ruined sewer city though. I’ll say this: pre-Katrina the city was much better. But you have nigger mayors since Katrina there who let the city go to shit.

Latoya the Destroya is getting her orders from the top. As is most inner cities. She’s been to the White House. So she’s following their agenda.

I used to go pretty often. I was a season ticket holder for the Saints. However in 2011 I let my tickets go and I’ve been back 2-3x and it’s just a dumpster fire. Nothing but trash. I wish a hurricane would come and sink that city along with the niggers in it. Fuck em. They’re sewer leeches that do nothing but want more free shit. Well I’m fairly certain police force gets free ammunition so they should put it to use there.

Down is a great fucking band

LIL JADED

Rookie
We should just put blacks into an airplane and then dump them into the Pacific ocean lol

You don't choose to be black. If you happened to be born black and someone said that you should be drowned in the Pacific over that which you have no choice in, what would you're response be? No matter how you respond online, I know for a fact that you definitely would not want to be drowned over something about yourself that you can't ever change.

savgbeast

Rookie
I dunno, the fleur-de-lis is a Catholic symbol of the Immaculate Conception, and judging by the uniforms, I suspect this is some inner-city Catholic school named... Immaculate Conception. Pretty common name among Catholic schools.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I was a season ticket holder for the Saints. However in 2011 I let my tickets go and I’ve been back 2-3x and it’s just a dumpster fire. Nothing but trash. I wish a hurricane would come and sink that city along with the niggers in it. Fuck em. They’re sewer leeches that do nothing but want more free shit. Well I’m fairly certain police force gets free ammunition so they should put it to use there.

Down is a great fucking band
So u were a season ticket holder the year the Saints won the Super Bowl

Back