fights Black School (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

disciples3

Well Known Member
You don't choose to be black. If you happened to be born black and someone said that you should be drowned in the Pacific over that which you have no choice in, what would you're response be? No matter how you respond online, I know for a fact that you definitely would not want to be drowned over something about yourself that you can't ever change.

You’re right. We shouldn’t be putting niggers in airplanes just to throw in the Pacific. Rather, we should do this to the white niggers who worship them. That way, we won’t have to put up with virtue-signaling inane posts like yours any longer.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
You don't choose to be black. If you happened to be born black and someone said that you should be drowned in the Pacific over that which you have no choice in, what would you're response be? No matter how you respond online, I know for a fact that you definitely would not want to be drowned over something about yourself that you can't ever change.
Know what you can change, though? Your behavior. Something the dark population refuses to do.

Thus, they can all be dumped in the Pacific Ocean if they’re going to behave like that.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I dunno, the fleur-de-lis is a Catholic symbol of the Immaculate Conception, and judging by the uniforms, I suspect this is some inner-city Catholic school named... Immaculate Conception. Pretty common name among Catholic schools.
Thanks @savgbeast I did not know that it was a Catholic symbol also 👍😉

Back