Funny Black Supremacist Lady Says White Viewers Need Permission to Speak (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
“‘If Your Skin Isn't Brown, You Need My Permission To Speak’ is a viral video by banned TikToker @the_black_messiah_. The contentious video was posted to TikTok and deleted in late June 2023.”

View attachment 773012
She's not wrong. White people's time is up. Why would you go to a black person's page and speak on culture you don't know shit about. You acted like enslaving a group of people wasn't going to leave generations of pissed off people. Time to take your lickings just like you handed out years ago

disciples3

Well Known Member
Who gives a fuck what she’s saying about her white views??! Any white who’d willingly watch nigger contents is a pure cunt.

She's not wrong. White people's time is up. Why would you go to a black person's page and speak on culture you don't know shit about. You acted like enslaving a group of people wasn't going to leave generations of pissed off people. Time to take your lickings just like you handed out years ago
You're a fucking idiot. This is coming from a mixed breed white Mexican and Portuguese. I'm not one that screams "nigger" endlessly on this forum like many others. But, are you gonna blame "whyyy peep hole" for shit that happened a very long time ago? Sure you will. Didn't your people originally sell those slaves to those said white people? Get a clue shit dick.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
Wow, I am scared. Does anyone think she would give me permission to state that "her people" are niggers, spear chuckers, tar babies, moon crickets, spooks, spades, jigs, BooJohns, Scobees and Afro-Americans on her TikTok page?

Any additional synonyms for 'Those People' would be much appreciated.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
You're a fucking idiot. This is coming from a mixed breed white Mexican and Portuguese. I'm not one that screams "nigger" endlessly on this forum like many others. But, are you gonna blame "whyyy peep hole" for shit that happened a very long time ago? Sure you will. Didn't your people originally sell those slaves to those said white people? Get a clue shit dick.
Struck a nerve did I. Truth fucking hurts and your dumbass created this mess no one gives a shit about what ethnicity you are you fucking maggot.

Struck a nerve did I. Truth fucking hurts and your dumbass created this mess no one gives a shit about what ethnicity you are you fucking maggot.
Struck a nerve? Lol. No. You're simply retarded. Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit. Not much I would expect from a mongoloid.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Struck a nerve? Lol. No. You're simply retarded. Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit. Not much I would expect from a mongoloid.
Keep lying to yourself. I'm comfortable with who I am. You're out here spouting nonsense and giving away way too much about yourself. Nobody gives a flying fuck about you or your half baked opinions. Move along bitch.

Keep lying to yourself. I'm comfortable with who I am. You're out here spouting nonsense and giving away way too much about yourself. Nobody gives a flying fuck about you or your half baked opinions. Move along bitch.
I'm proud you're comfortable being retarded. I'm sorry facts offend you. Get on your soap box and cry more you little twat.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Facts are racist to you eh? Retard confirmed. Also, you're another dipshit with a fitting user name.
Yeah you're a racist fuck lowest all of people. Too easy. Makes sense though considering where your from. You're a piece of shit and anyone still living in California is obviously lacking mental capacity lol

Facts are racist to you eh? Retard confirmed. Also, you're another dipshit with a fitting user name.
Must be nice being broke and racist.

Yeah you're a racist fuck lowest all of people. Too easy. Makes sense though considering where your from. You're a piece of shit and anyone still living in California is obviously lacking mental capacity lol
Lol. Once again. Retard confirmed. Explain yourself, how em I racist? I'm sorry facts make your brain hurt. Lol. Broke? No. You'd live in a tent in my city if you were in California.

Last edited:
Back