fights Blacks Going To The Movies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll never understand how twats kick someone in the head that's already laid out. True pussy shit.
Imagine a big ol pussy bitch (like yourself) calling somebody else a pussy..... lol, you'd definitely be the pussy getting stomped all kinds of ways in a real life scenario 🤣
You belong with all these fucking apes anyway, little shitstain bitch.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
If i lived in America and i was in a shopping centre/cinema or resturaunt and there was a bunch of uour darkies in i'd fuck off out sharpish.

Imagine a big ol pussy bitch (like yourself) calling somebody else a pussy..... lol, you'd definitely be the pussy getting stomped all kinds of ways in a real life scenario 🤣
You belong with all these fucking apes anyway, little shitstain bitch.
Of course a dickless little shitstain like yourself would think kicking someone already knocked out is okay. Of course a sheltered homo that's never been in a fight would think that. You, scorchedpussy are pathetic.

Brutal Cannon

His Dudeness
1712080351647.gif

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
This is why America is in need of the white hooded men again to round these niggers up and hang them from trees. Hail the Klan
fuck the klan. inbred snow tossers 🤣🖕🏽 there was a reason ur honky asses got ran out to the hills of Mississippi bitch

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Nothing to see here. Just your local nigger theater. Run along now

Where is this?
So I can be sure to avoid it .

No.. but really. Planet of the apes has gone too far now
Obviously it’s in a nigger part of the city. Or they’re a nigger movie out that has all the apes coming in to see it? Good time to burn the place down and barricade the doors from outside.

Back