fights Blacks Going To The Movies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Why you sympathetic to the niggers! Your a nigger loving race traitor Jew.
No. I'm a white, Mexican and Portuguese that isn't a queer that kicks people in the head when they're already down. Any more questions? I've seen you making a giant ass out of yourself of this forum for days. Carry on being a fucking retard.

Kinda hard to not understand that you sympathize with niggers because you're also fucking retarded got some shit stain genes. It wasn't pussy shit because it was a nigger stomping a nigger that was art, that nigger is a modern Picasso.
Another retard on GG. What a goddamn surprise.

toxicologist

Human Rage
Kinda hard to not understand that you sympathize with niggers because you're also fucking retarded got some shit stain genes. It wasn't pussy shit because it was a nigger stomping a nigger that was art, that nigger is a modern Picasso.
So you’re a mix race nigger loving piece of shit then. And why you been watching me for days you creepy bastard. You very easily offended beaner

So you’re a mix race nigger loving piece of shit then. And why you been watching me for days you creepy bastard. You very easily offended beaner
Again you're beyond retarded. Can't even quote the correct person. You been staining this forum in your shit for days....hard not to see your stupid posts.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Maybe this was directed at Sabu because I wasn't even talking to you. What I said was in the context of fuck Sabu nothing he says makes sense. But if you have a only fans send me the link and this will get a whole lot creepier.

Maybe this was directed at Sabu because I wasn't even talking to you. What I said was in the context of fuck Sabu nothing he says makes sense. But if you have a only fans send me the link and this will get a whole lot creepier.
Lol. Nothing I say makes sense? Look at your own shit filled post history. Crybaby badge you have is very fitting.

Rapid_fyah

Suffering forever
This is why America is in need of the white hooded men again to round these niggers up and hang them from trees. Hail the Klan
Nah, white trash is just as bad as black trash. EVERYONE deserves to be fucked to death, especially Americans. I don't care what color their skin has tho.

Back