• IMG_9529.jpeg
    IMG_9529.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9528.jpeg
    IMG_9528.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 20

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Even better. Reminds me of my ex who was a daycare photographer and photographed a kid named Pajamas, but mama pronounced it Pa-ja-mus, because she saw the "name" in print and like it. No joke.

When I was a medical student, I met a baby called Chlamydia. The parents heard it at the sexual health clinic and “thought it sounded pretty”.

One name I see a lot at the moment is Nevaeh. Both in white and black kids, usually from the ‘rougher’ parts of town. It’s Heaven backwards. Poor kids. 😂

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
How would you like to go through life with everyone knowing your mama named you after sleep attire? Everyone but your mama, that is.
In 1967, after the referendum that made including aboriginals in the census a federal responsibility, every remote aboriginal needed a basic, pronounceable name.

So all the cattle station owners would hand out new names.

There is a wide spread extended family around Alice Springs who's surname is Motorcar.

Also 'Bush'. One kid I worked with was called Gowan Bush...

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
When I was a medical student, I met a baby called Chlamydia. The parents heard it at the sexual health clinic and “thought it sounded pretty”.

One name I see a lot at the moment is Nevaeh. Both in white and black kids, usually from the ‘rougher’ parts of town. It’s Heaven backwards. Poor kids. 😂
My Naveah 😻 thats how I spell it lol

IMG_4893.jpeg

methedup77

Well Known Member
guy should’ve received a Nobel Peace Prize considering he was the worlds only nigger dad still in the picture. Most just use their women as a Fuck N Go

Back