animals Bot fly cycle of life. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I love squirrels!!! I love good hearted humans too (an endangered species).
Fuck squirrels. They are nothing but tree rats. A number one carrier of fleas for you pet owners out there. And they carry a number of diseases that can be transferable to other species. And then there's the millions of dollars they cost homeowners and insurance companies because of their destruction. Chewing holes in homes and also chewing electrical wires and burning up people's homes they work hard to pay for.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Fuck squirrels. They are nothing but tree rats. A number one carrier of fleas for you pet owners out there. And they carry a number of diseases that can be transferable to other species. And then there's the millions of dollars they cost homeowners and insurance companies because of their destruction. Chewing holes in homes and also chewing electrical wires and burning up people's homes they work hard to pay for.

Attachments

• d36rzg8-584ea42d-b3b3-41cb-8671-b522b3bd0ed9.jpg
    d36rzg8-584ea42d-b3b3-41cb-8671-b522b3bd0ed9.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 11

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Precisely why the Benjamin Marauder .25 is made.... backyard fun for the whole family!

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
i saw an episode about these things on monsters inside me when i was 8 and anytime my head itches i think i have bot flies in my head
Lol same, saw a doc about lice a while back, body lice head lice and crabs, for weeks I freaked out every time I got an itch.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Yeah, they can be crazy like that sometimes. I can't help having a fondness in my heart for them after making a pet of one for about three years. I would take him into my girl's bathroom (it was a bigger room), sit down on the floor and we would play and play. I kept him outside in a big, abandoned chicken coop fixing it up with tree branches and a hammock, bringing him all his favorite foods. When he reached adulthood he wanted his freedom so I let him go. He kept coming back to the chicken coop until a cat got ahold of him one day. That was the end of Squirrelly...

Back