Boy forced into 'roundabout of death' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

xoxocuddle

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
nooo i loved playing on these as a kid, don’t let someone stupid die on of these things it’ll ruin it for the rest of us!! 🥲

johnny69uk

NewbieX
Well done UK Parliament, investing in the next generation..God help us all
Imagine what the UK will be like soon with idiots like this getting top jobs in the Public Sector

Lostdoll1313!

Death chef
Around about a death was actually featured on 1000 ways to die so it was really cool I got to see this today by the way that's like the best show ever

just trying to steal the video now

why do i get the feeling he wasnt "bullied" into doing this
View attachment 725381
Probably 'cause that's how it always goes. Little shithead trying to act cool, ends up getting injured and when asked how it happened, he only tells the part that doesn't involve him being a fucking idiot. Then the gaps are filled in in a way that favours the child. And voila!

Left with possible brain damage?
No, I think he had it from the very beginning. Little retard.

MickiDSadist

I love you; Now Die
Instead of banning playgrounds, bikes, rope swings, and anything else with the potential to cause harm, be a parent to your kid. It is your fucking kid, not mine. I managed to explain the shitty consequences that follow shitty choices without having to wrap the kid in bubble wrap. We LOVE the roundabout of death. Your kid blew out his eyeballs, awww. It shouldn’t affect my kid cuz it has nothing to do with my kid.

p.s. I can’t decide what I like better: roundabout of death eyeball damage or vacuum cleaner to the eyeball damage…

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

View attachment 725381
Saw this again. But yeah. Definitely bullying. They were teenagers with an 11 year old child. And they were laughing hysterically when he passed out. Fuck them assholes.

the look of pretty much fucked up for the rest of his life
Nah, look him up. He looks pretty normal now.

toxicologist

Human Rage

View attachment 725381
The mother is lying that kid was the village idiot always trying to be cool and doing stupid stuff. Haha the way he is just spinning around lifeless made me laugh. I bet he is running around making the most of it playing alien pranks on people in the park.

Back