Boy Scouts of America Will End Ban On Gays In Scouting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Well you should know better shouldn't you as I ended this convo a bit back so go and fucking preach to someone else OK, bye.
I dunno,I guess I thought it was still on seeing how you never stopped responding.. But its cool =) You came on practically begging for someone to ask you WHY and then ya run lol. Not ready to come out yet I presume ;) Ta-ta!

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
while im all for gays doing there thing i dont approve of them pushing there agenda on others if this is going to happen the only logical answer is to have 3 boy scouts, girl scouts and the gay scouts this way everyone is happy....

deadpuppet

Forum Veteran
Guess what? The ones that will probably molest your children would never tell anyone that they are gay. And if they are in that Boy Scout position for that reason, then they are already there and you don't even know it. Gay does not equal child molester, my dad is gay and he never touched me or did anything weird (sexually) to me.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
probably however the response could be.... this way the kids can have more in common with each other instead of others giving the gay members a hard time..........

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
there's a difference between a pedo and a gay !! that's so right !!but what most people are afriad of are ,their child sexual orientation which could be influenced by that gay or that lesbian !! so,three scouts would be an answer then !!

Charbaby

Good lord,do you actually think little kids are going to even know who's gay and who's not UNLESS they're told? Hell no. This is an issue stemming from the adults/parents insecurities,that's it. Since when did the boys & girl scouts become about sex lol? The kids are there to have and having a good time. 95% couldn't give a shit less about who or what their leader is,jesus.. Parents these days are handicapping their children with all their own personal issues and insecurities. They're creating closeminded and weak people because they themselves are. The kids don't give a damn about this crap. People are fuckin stupid I swear. Are you that damn worried about your parenting skills and your influence you have on your own kids that you will deprive your children of a fun experience at the risk of them seeing a gay person and ending up as such? Instill better morals and values in your kids and be confident in the job you've done and shut the hell up already ffs.

Charbaby

while im all for gays doing there thing i dont approve of them pushing there agenda on others if this is going to happen the only logical answer is to have 3 boy scouts, girl scouts and the gay scouts this way everyone is happy....
I've never heard of a boy or girl scout leader "pushing their agenda" on the kids,that's just stupid. They are there to work and have a good time with the kids,just like the straight people are. Seriously,That's just dumb.

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
c'mon !! i was telling a fact !! where the hell did you see my opinion !! the fact is that parents don't want their kids to be with homo !! why ?!!,because they are afraid of their children sexual orientation !! that's all !! i don't have kids !! but when i do ,i'll make sure theywon't judge people by their sexuality !! or religion or colors and all these bullshits !!

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
I've never heard of a boy or girl scout leader "pushing their agenda" on the kids,that's just stupid. They are there to work and have a good time with the kids,just like the straight people are. Seriously,That's just dumb.

so you never took your lil scouts to a church thats a agenda and my co worker is a scout leader and yes there is a agenda they teach the kids things from the bible while its subliminal its there and religion is a big part of it.....

Charbaby

so you never took your lil scouts to a church thats a agenda and my co worker is a scout leader and yes there is a agenda they teach the kids things from the bible while its subliminal its there and religion is a big part of it.....
Nothing you just said has anything to do with what's been said on this thread.. Smh.. Were talking about gays being allowed in the boys/Girls Scouts-Not church and subliminal messages from the bible cmon now. And no. Myself nor my children attend church. And "agenda" in the sense that you used it meant "them teaching children how to be gay" lol. Where the hell did you get a church agenda and religion out of that?
Lawd I'm done lol. Nothin left to say here.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
""I've never heard of a boy or girl scout leader "pushing their agenda" on the kids,that's just stupid""

church has everything to do with your post on "pushing their agenda" church is a agenda in itself and yes there values are exactly that of the church always have been and god is a clear example in there own book both god and church are mentioned ......
as far as the 1st issue what i posted is my belief there should be 3 boy scouts , girl scouts and gay scouts this way everyone is happy nor can a gay agenda or forced nor a acceptance of them be placed on the kids..........

also char yes by 3rd grade they know either by others parents or by there friends ......
WHILE MY OPINION ON THE ISSUE IS WHO CARES it shouldnt matter
im in the bible belt and its very anti gay and the funny thing is for such a anti gay area we sure do have a lot of gay bars and a big gay population .....
remember the ones who care and scream the most about it are the ones still in the closet .......

Last edited:

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I have many homosexual friends,and I would trust every one of them with both of my sons before id trust most the other people I know. I honestly think they are some of the best PEOPLE that I've known. When my first son was just over a yr old,I began working late nights and I hired a nanny. He was a HUGE black man with a college degree,spoke better than ANY white person I've ever known,and just so happened to be queerer than a 3 dollar bill. My son still adores that man t this day and he is now 12. Don't judge a book by its cover. Be comfortable enough with your own sexuality and the way you raise your children so you know that even IF your son/daughter ever happens to have a gay or lesbian teacher,friend,etc,that YOU will have more of an effect on them than that lifestyle will. I don't think anyone should be punished for what or how they are. Allow them to marry. Allow them to adopt children. Its a steriotype that all gay/lesbian people are that way due to the fact that they were molested as a child,so therefore they WILL do it to others. That goes for all walks of life. Not just gays. I've never known a gay man/woman that was anything less than absolutely magnificent with children.

Well said, Char. :tu:

Back