Brazilian mom beat daughter to death, gouged out her eyeballs and tongue (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Send the slut to me.. I'll shove some baby cream in the caramello skank and see if she gives birth to Satan.. :D

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Seems excessive for not putting your clothes in the hamper....but parenting is tough. Does not come with a manual.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
The real crime is that her mental illness went untreated to the point that someone was harmed. If she was that delusional then she was not responsible for her actions.* The sad thing is once she is treated she will realize what she has done to her beautiful daughter. Punishment enough, I think.

Introduction to Criminal Law
First, an insane defendant does not have control over his or her conduct . Second, an insane defendant does not have the ability to form criminal intent. Without the ability to control conduct, or the understanding that conduct is evil or wrong by society’s standards, an insane defendant presumably will commit crimes again and again. Thus no deterrent effect is served by punishment, and treatment for the mental defect is the appropriate remedy.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Do demons taste like chicken?
The real crime is that her mental illness went untreated to the point that someone was harmed. If she was that delusional then she was not responsible for her actions.* The sad thing is once she is treated she will realize what she has done to her beautiful daughter. Punishment enough, I think.

Introduction to Criminal Law
First, an insane defendant does not have control over his or her conduct . Second, an insane defendant does not have the ability to form criminal intent. Without the ability to control conduct, or the understanding that conduct is evil or wrong by society’s standards, an insane defendant presumably will commit crimes again and again. Thus no deterrent effect is served by punishment, and treatment for the mental defect is the appropriate remedy.
Judging from other videos she is sane, just like all the rest. Those that think this isn't normal are the insane ones.

Last edited:
Back