beatings Breaking Her Hand For Non Payment Of Drug Debt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Unfortunately many of these eastern European women belong to criminal gangs who use them as sex workers. Keeping all the profits for themselves the mobsters "pay" their workers in drugs, and then when the girls get too used up and can't perform their duties they're beaten. Unfortunately most will die. No police will care much when their body is found on a sidewalk somewhere, blood full of drugs, they'll chalk it up as an OD when in reality it was murder.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
There's an easy way of preventing yourself from being an asshole like this... It's called *don't front an addict*!
If they dope sick, just give them enough to get their sick off so they can go get money. And if you can't afford to do that then you're bad drug dealer and need to get a different job.

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
There's an easy way of preventing yourself from being an asshole like this... It's called *don't front an addict*!
If they dope sick, just give them enough to get their sick off so they can go get money. And if you can't afford to do that then you're bad drug dealer and need to get a different job.
Great Attitide, I totally agree, stay away from dealers who act like they are doing u a favor by selling a product to you. These assholes get cocky, think they have great fire when they got some stepped on SHEEET. I don’t do it anymore but when I was at my worst with drugs I had a huge friend of mine who loved to use his gun on people who ripped me off. After that happened twice no one ever fucked with me again. Lovely thing is the dudes didn’t even know it was me who sent him cuz he’s fuckin dead now. RIP ROMEO, or whatever the fuck his name was. He was my enforcer I guess lol.

wildbear99

Rookie
Right! Could be much worse. A thank you might be in order!

Well considering she was left alive and intact, apart from a lame whack from a bat ok not fun…but this bitch would called the luckiest person in the world by the majority of dead people who died for failing to pay debts or some other low handedness.
For far less reasons!

Back