Bridge jumper taunted by passersby - Seattle 2001 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I remember when this happened, I was stuck in the traffic jam this caused. It wasn’t just a few drivers yelling at her to jump - everyone was pissed that morning.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Depends on the woman... if she were hot I would try to talk her down if she were ugly then I would be posting it here

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
This may the first time I'm a fan of the people of Seattle.

1709986586659.png

mrln

silent ghost
Depends on the woman... if she were hot I would try to talk her down if she were ugly then I would be posting it here
i was thinking the same thing in a sense. but its not about looks. its more about her character. if shes a karen or not. if shes a hot karen,let her go. if shes not much to look at,but a really cool person,help her. because lets face it. we need less karens in the world.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
IIRC she was a mid 20s Asian girl. Regardless how hot she might have been, her drama of picking 7am on a Tues to stand on and contemplate jumping off a major thoroughfare during peak traffic just screams ‘give me attention.’

And that’s what she got, via the drivers telling her to just jump already, quit fucking up traffic with your antics.

Back