fights Brit vs Brit (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I'm no history buff, but has any Brit ever had a victory in a physical confrontation of any kind ever? Any wars they won? Any battles they boast? Anyone ever actually injured by a chair thrown by a Brit?
Lennox Lewis - Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World - with 9 Title defences under his belt.
And that's just one name out of thousands.

Oh, for you Nazis out there - he's Black. And he's still better than you.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
Lennox Lewis - Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World - with 9 Title defences under his belt.

They don't teach the Americans about world history, and that GB ruled everything before they were even a spunk in their whores cunt.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
I'm no history buff, but has any Brit ever had a victory in a physical confrontation of any kind ever? Any wars they won? Any battles they boast? Anyone ever actually injured by a chair thrown by a Brit?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_world_boxing_champions

Phil De Fries, Mick Stanton, Leon Edwards & George Hardwick are all current MMA World Champions, and oh, before I forget...

As Great Britain we have a record of 102 Victories, 22 Draws & 22 Defeats. For a small nation we can hold our own. Rule Britannia.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran

Well...OK, then.

I'd batter yer cunt in ya fanny.

So yea, I'm pretty confident in saying that a British cunt has won a confrontation of all kinds............
You changed the game. I stand defeated.

Back