Serious British asshole missing in Brazil - Graz, give him back!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

I'm sure this will have a happy ending with Sir Reginald Cockbottom being released & returned without harm.

1654548981450.png

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
first that Dom Phillips is not an expert in Amazon. He went to an illegal gold mining and drug trafficking area. he's probably dead in the huge jungle. Brazzo army is looking for him.
That was the only one good explorers in Amazon: Roosevelt

Milokliz

Rookie

I'm sure this will have a happy ending with Sir Reginald Cockbottom being released & returned without harm.

View attachment 591737
They probably turned him into a stew already

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 591737

Lmao,🤣...SP
U can give up 👁👁'n for Dem Turds! They've already been Killed,Cut Up,Eaten,And Shit out by now! Their probably fertilizing a local Marijuana Crop!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
A little piece of rotten human butt

This Friday (10), the Federal Police (PF) found apparently human organic material in the Itcaoaí river, near the port of Atalaia do Norte. The region was the last place where the indigenist Bruno Pereira and the journalist Dom Philips were seen.

Signs of excavation were also found at the same site. All material collected was sent for forensic examination

Back