beatings Broke her nose (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Another festive story from Chelyabinsk: An inadequate person broke the nose of a bar promoter

The reason for the aggression was that the man was not allowed into the establishment. He chose as his opponent not the bouncer standing next to him, but Irina Serdyuk. A powerful blow, a crunch of bones and a slight panic that allowed the criminal to escape.

It is worth noting that the brawler’s companion tried her best to persuade him to calm down, but he still decided to impress the lady and gain access to the tavern.

The victim said: “I was confused, I was covered in blood. They took me to the emergency room. It turned out that I had a displaced nasal fracture.”

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Another festive story from Chelyabinsk: An inadequate person broke the nose of a bar promoter

The reason for the aggression was that the man was not allowed into the establishment. He chose as his opponent not the bouncer standing next to him, but Irina Serdyuk. A powerful blow, a crunch of bones and a slight panic that allowed the criminal to escape.

It is worth noting that the brawler’s companion tried her best to persuade him to calm down, but he still decided to impress the lady and gain access to the tavern.

The victim said: “I was confused, I was covered in blood. They took me to the emergency room. It turned out that I had a displaced nasal fracture.”

View attachment 760510
View attachment 760511
That bitch that had her hands in that fuckin cowards face probably had a couple cracked nose experiences herself.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 760510
View attachment 760511
Russian, who gives a shit.. :thisis:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 760510
View attachment 760511
Stupid fake ass bitch. I'm sure she deserved it

Back