Brooklyn NY - dead "beloved" homeless negro - crushed in a housing complex garbage compactor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

David Lester in happier and less squished times sporting some happenin' shades and a Champion onesie
U42TUVQJ6RHH3GCMYZ4R4D6UJI.jpeg

Video of David and his support team/brain trust executing the failed key retrieval (sorry, no gore)

Highlight reel of some of David's neighbors expressing their shock at this tragedy

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

David Lester in happier and less squished times sporting some happenin' shades and a Champion onesie
View attachment 607379

Video of David and his support team/brain trust executing the failed key retrieval (sorry, no gore)
View attachment 607380

Highlight reel of some of David's neighbors expressing their shock at this tragedy
View attachment 607381
Ahh,Fuck-em! He was TRASH!!!
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.

View attachment 607379

View attachment 607380

View attachment 607381
Cinnamon is very tolerable towards others, impressive!

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 607379

View attachment 607380

View attachment 607381
Poor cinnamon

View attachment 607379

View attachment 607380

View attachment 607381
Niggers are so gd dumb..... but he did us all a favor by throwing himself away lol..... these PAVEMENT APES never cease to amaze that's fo sho...

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
I’m more concerned about the fact this window pirate has kidnapped @Hate ! Cinnamon is one of those made up names stupid people come up with on the fly. Captain Black Chin was just looking at the bagel shop across the road while being interviewed.

View attachment 607411
Luckily I escaped out that window, after he bummed $40 of the news crew, he got a blunt and a few 40s, and finally crashed on his couch. Dumb bastard was trying to sell me as a pitbull puppy. Three baths later, I still smell of coco butter and oil sheen

Back