animals Bull doesn't like him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
Fuck they are strong animals my family had a big ol bull on my grandparents farm and if you even approached the fence he start snorting and charge. But my grandpa could go in there and hand feed him.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I hope you dont fuck a man saying its a women..theres big difference between a bull and a cow ..Degenerate fuck
You tell me. I been fucking your mom for months now. Is she a woman? I know there's a big difference between a bull and a cow you stupid piece of shit. But the general word cows is used by many people. Are you such a low life bitch that you have nothing better to do than give a biology lesson? If so kill yourself. But before you do, tell your mom to douche every once in a while. Have a fucked day faggot!!!!!

goetie

Fuck Niggers and Snow Niggers
This user was banned
Suck my dick faggot...and your mom suck my cock all day regularly and so your sisters.LAST WEEK i destroyed her pussy and now its your sisters turn...

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
In India, is there any cultural significance ascribed to being mauled by a sacred animal (e.g., you're a shite person and are going to be reincarnated as a tapeworm)?
It seems like there would be since even the piss and shit of these dopey horned ungulates is considered sacramental to these bumpkins. Anybody know?

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Lol.... truly hilarious.... the bull stared him down before attacking lol...
This bull sure does get around.... just a couple days ago he was attacking some slants sitting outside.. that was another hilarious spectacle

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
That's why I'm scared of bulls and am cautious as a schoolgirl around them.
Fuck being macho against something 6x your size with horns😂

Back