Crime Busdriver: The boss of bosses (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

vacaloca

Rookie
unfortunately he wasn't around to tell the fella to stop smoking..

Passive smoking is a person who, despite not being a smoker, inhales this smoke. In fact, the secondhand smoke inhaled by the secondhand smoker is second-stream smoke, which contains up to three times more nicotine and tar than the second-stream smoke inhaled by the smoker and about five times as much carbon monoxide.
In other words, those who smoke in public places must be killed

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Passive smoking is a person who, despite not being a smoker, inhales this smoke. In fact, the secondhand smoke inhaled by the secondhand smoker is second-stream smoke, which contains up to three times more nicotine and tar than the second-stream smoke inhaled by the smoker and about five times as much carbon monoxide.
In other words, those who smoke in public places must be killed
We don't know if this man puts tobacco in his joints, I'm not saying it's cool to smoke a joint on the bus, just that nicotine might not be present.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...You don't ask a nigger ANYTHING, you white simps...

...You fucking tell them what to do, then shoot them in the fucking head...

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
It's the same
It's actually worse for tar.
And a load of other things I'd misspell, can't link it to lung cancer though apparently.

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
All i can see is a racist white bus driver insults a black passenger because he acted like he was going to smoke but he actually didnt light it.. Racist deserved to get beates. As you see, other passangers dont help the racist. Just a guy tell insulted black citizen to "its enough bro". I am sure a case will open the bus driver and he will be fired at work.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
All i can see is a racist white bus driver insults a black passenger because he acted like he was going to smoke but he actually didnt light it.. Racist deserved to get beates. As you see, other passangers dont help the racist. Just a guy tell insulted black citizen to "its enough bro". I am sure a case will open the bus driver and he will be fired at work.
You really are a stupid nigger.

Back