bizarre Can A Drug Addicted Female Be A Good Mom (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
In her current state, not really. Even if she tried to show love, her immense shame and lack of ability to be emotionally attuned to the baby would lead to significant trauma for the child. This would result in all sorts of problems as they grew up.

If she got support, learned to understand her emotions and got clean/ structured maintenance therapy and broke the shame cycle, she could be a good mother.

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
Answer: No

Good moms wouldn't be afraid to get their hands messy when picking up their crying newborn off of the cold, hard sidewalk. The way she carefully inches that towel under the baby before picking it up to be sure she isn't getting anything on her fingers is typical

Silhouette #1

im coming for you cunt!
Well what I think is disgusting is yes she's an addict and probably at her lowest in life,but hey let's film her and put her on the Internet just to make sure everyone can see what a state she's in! Lovely humans eh!... I'm sure when she was a 7yr old she wouldn't of imagined her life like that! She needs help not humiliation... drugs are evil .... and so are humans! ...

oh shit its 4am here my kids will be up soon I better hurry and finish my crack!! And look at more gore before they wake and ruin my high little fuckers!

McM

ARSELING
I know a few methadone-addicted moms who perform quite well with their kids. One has even four. Of course, they all get support from social services.
But when living junkin' on the street the babies were usually taken away by the youth care system.

mrln

silent ghost
thats a hard no from me.
chances are the baby is addicted. SHES addicted. no way she can handle the stress of an addicted child if shes all zombified. let alone sober. she will need to be sober with sober time under her belt. being a good loving mother? aint happenin...

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
I think the child ....might.... have an average life, if kept well away from mother..
i'm impressed the baby made it to popping out and there wasn't an announcement made .....

"CONGRATULATIONS IT'S A CORPSE ! ! ! ! "

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
If she wants to change and with support....yes!!!

But its like alcoholics....you cant force them to get out of their misery. Change must come from them self to succeed.

Back