Canadian Cops are More Gentle Than Their US Counterparts - At Least They Didn't Shoot The Woman (I think its a woman....maybe) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Occurred in Edmonton on March 26, 2023.

The face plantee is wearing a bra so is it a woman? Sounds like a gremlin so who knows.

Video has a bit of a preamble to the FAFO, a slo-mo replay, a speed up section where not much happens and then the ending where Thelma/Freddie get a shot of happy juice to settle down.

Lesson learned, don't jump on a cop's foot.

Bansaku

Well Known Member
Ya, my city is full of degenerates, and it's only getting worse. So much resources spent on shit like this and to make things worse city couple is run by a mayor who is Trudope's former lackey (and cabinet minister) and a bunch of prog-tards who think it's ok to hand out free needles literally on public transit. Fuck my city... 😡

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Ya, my city is full of degenerates, and it's only getting worse. So much resources spent on shit like this and to make things worse city couple is run by a mayor who is Trudope's former lackey (and cabinet minister) and a bunch of prog-tards who think it's ok to hand out free needles literally on public transit. Fuck my city... 😡
Want to trade mayors? Mine is utterly worthless, but does like to play dress up.

FQ-lHt5WYAYqdp1.jpg
Gondek-Oilers.jpg
screenshot_857.jpg

Deadguy01

Rookie

The face plantee is wearing a bra so is it a woman? Sounds like a gremlin so who knows.

Video has a bit of a preamble to the FAFO, a slo-mo replay, a speed up section where not much happens and then the ending where Thelma/Freddie get a shot of happy juice to settle down.

View attachment 671849
A Guy...

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 671849
Yeah if you're not a nigger that will happen to you. Even if you miss your target like this freak did

D.O.A.

We are Kings

View attachment 671849
Imagine being shot at by a guy on a unicycle

Yes it's April fools shit

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 671849
Iol.... beat that fag into the concrete.... excellent....
On a side note, the Canadian cops aren't more "kind", they're just cucked canucks..

cutievixen

Fresh Meat

View attachment 671849
And. Let's skip to the good part 😉

macread

Well Known Member
Iol.... beat that fag into the concrete.... excellent....
On a side note, the Canadian cops aren't more "kind", they're just cucked canucks..
Just as well you were not the cop as you would never have managed to get as far as handcuffing him

Back