bizarre Can't Put Down The Pipe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
There was a period of time when I had that million mile stare. Sucking that glass dick and not knowing or caring if it was 5am or 5pm. Heartbreak lead to some embarrassing and shameful acts. I hope he pulls himself out of this farce...

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
This thread made me smile
IMG_8635.jpeg

IExist

I exist
I only did it a few times I’m sure if I became a addict my tolerance wold skyrocket 🤣
The thing is, it's actually easy to become tolerant of it after the first time and you do it on a daily. My first try of it really didn't leave me faded. Only left me not wanting to eat and wide awake, as well as realizing that the person who gave me my first hit was a fucking moron who genuinely believed lizard people are taking over the world.
And maybe it was just me, but it was very easy to come off the stuff, too. Only downside for me was I slept for a good few days right after I stopped using it.

Theseus

King Of Athens
The thing is, it's actually easy to become tolerant of it after the first time and you do it on a daily. My first try of it really didn't leave me faded. Only left me not wanting to eat and wide awake, as well as realizing that the person who gave me my first hit was a fucking moron who genuinely believed lizard people are taking over the world.
And maybe it was just me, but it was very easy to come off the stuff, too. Only downside for me was I slept for a good few days right after I stopped using it.
Haha some midget Mexican dude named Eric that I was roommates with about 4 years ago split a decent amount between us not even sure how much I did but we smoked and snorted the shit we didn’t sleep for 3 days 🤣

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Why bother talking to him he clearly has no idea what's going on?
Why would he not have any idea of what is going on? He knows. he just doesn't give a Fuck.

That's not true. Your body can only become tolerant to the batch you buy if you buy enough to last you a month or so. Because every batch made is different especially if it's from a different supplier. It's not made with the same ingredients everytime or even the same process sometimes. It can be made from the Ephedra plant, or ephedrine or pseudoephedrine or 2 propane 1 phenyl. You can even use black pepper to make it. And sometimes the final product will be a mix of l-methamphetamine and d-methamphetamine.

Last edited:
Back