bizarre Cartels Do Have A Caring Side (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
They usually don't kill Americans because it brings a ton of heat onto them. Look at what happened when they kidnapped those four black folks and killed two, thinking they were negroid drug dealers.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Not cartel to my knowledge. These are anti-Cartel 'defenders' making sure that these people aren't Cartel.
Yeah youre right! I remember seeing this on Youtube a while back. The guys in the car thought they were cartel though

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
That would scare the fuck outta me LOL ... actually those two butt buddies scare me a bit too :lulz:
I bet they intimidate you because your a fucking homophobe. You know what they say about people who can't be around gays without being uncomfortable... Means you have some homosexual tendencies yourself.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I bet they intimidate you because your a fucking homophobe. You know what they say about people who can't be around gays without being uncomfortable... Means you have some homosexual tendencies yourself.
LOL you completely misread and misinterpreted my comment - being scared of the situation if it happened to me has nothing to do with anyone being gay (apart from I referenced the two butt buddies, which were so fucking scared themselves ) that it would heighten the fear if I was there in that situation. You're obviously very reactionary and defensive AND GAY , and that's OK .. I am no fucking homophobe ya great big smart ass .. you can be as gay as you wanna be - wave all the flags you like - I don't give a fat FUCK about it. (brush the chip off ya shoulder pal)

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
LOL you completely misread and misinterpreted my comment - being scared of the situation if it happened to me has nothing to do with anyone being gay (apart from I referenced the two butt buddies, which were so fucking scared themselves ) that it would heighten the fear if I was there in that situation. You're obviously very reactionary and defensive AND GAY , and that's OK .. I am no fucking homophobe ya great big smart ass .. you can be as gay as you wanna be - wave all the flags you like - I don't give a fat FUCK about it. (brush the chip off ya shoulder pal)
Gaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyfuckyouyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back