beatings CCTV AT WORK Young pikey punches wife (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A member of the public alerted security of a young woman on the ground after being repeatedly punched by her husband. Cctv review shows this footage. They are 16year old irish travellers
Ltl Bitch! Y can't I ever B around when this kinda Shit happens! I would've Knocked Her Out Cold...ONE SHOT!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Wife/family beaters are the worst kinds of cowards. If that guy has uncontrollable anger and wants to channel that anger into a form that will get him respected, he should hunt down a released/paroled violent criminal or pedophile in his community and hack him to death to with a machete.

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
Dam I would have loved to see that. He would have been fucked up. I can assure you. I would probably go to jail.

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Lmao…. young pikey sounds like an awesome ass rap name! 😂 but on a serious note if he really is a ‘’pikey‘’ hitting women no matter what the reason is unforgivable and punishable by pikey law ! Now he has 2 choices….1 he apologizes to her and her father and eats a literal SHIT PIE made of human waste or leaves camp naked with a sine that reads women beater around his balls. But only for 2 miles…. The choosing is his unless he has a sickly mother then it really gets complicated…lol

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
He never gave her the 3 piece and soda. That’s not very equal rights and equality of him.

masvidal-jorge-masvidal.gif

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
A member of the public alerted security of a young woman on the ground after being repeatedly punched by her husband. Cctv review shows this footage. They are 16year old irish travellers
Looks staged

Since when did the Irish become like Gypsies? Pikeys are gyps.
Too immature to be a couple. He's just a young punk.
Reviewing that vid again looks like a bunch of play slaps. Didn't even affect her. She wasn't on the ground, doubled over in pain lol.

Last edited:

rodmanii

This user was banned
Wife/family beaters are the worst kinds of cowards. If that guy has uncontrollable anger and wants to channel that anger into a form that will get him respected, he should hunt down a released/paroled violent criminal or pedophile in his community and hack him to death to with a machete.
simp bitch

she prolly deserves it

Back