Chef eats his transvestite girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Mayang Prasetyo, believed to be a transgender prostitute, is believed to have been killed, dismembered and “cooked” by her chef boyfriend Marcus Peter Volke, 28, in their Teneriffe unit.

Police discovered a body part in a pot on the stove of his Commercial Rd apartment on Saturday night.

Police had been called to Teneriffe after concerns were raised over the occupants and an “eye-watering” smell in the unit block.

Volke fled the unit when officers arrived. His body was found shortly after in nearby Dath St with a fatal self-inflicted throat wound.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...eriffe-apartment/story-fnii5v6w-1227080803355

724393-727be28c-4d29-11e4-9e77-7409857ba1a2.jpg
612927-227ea6f4-4d1d-11e4-b6e4-edc180f5fd07.jpg

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
If his cooking made eye-watering smells maybe it was for the best he had not the time to eat his dinner.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
wonder if it was fallout from finding out she had been a peen owner previously. that can drive a dewd crazy enough to go slicey dicey then drag his own throat...

tb8971

Fresh Meat
I just read this article on a mainstream site. Didn't mention anything about her being a tranny/prostitute; just his girlfriend. Interesting twist...

Kashiko

NewbieX
I just read this article on a mainstream site. Didn't mention anything about her being a tranny/prostitute; just his girlfriend. Interesting twist...

I wonder why that wasn't mentioned. You think that is a detail the media would have used to sensationalize the story more

Back