fights Chinese bitches brawl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

Fuck Around, Find Out...
Why are they acting like nigs?....I used to have some respect for Asians.... apparently they are just another flavor of nig.....ger

I've haven't seen so many flat asses since I was in high-school all the white chics were flat asf.
Yeah.... "whites" don't have the typical "baboon ass" that the lower races seem to exhibit... easily explained by genetics... some are more animalistic than others.... dirty, stinky spics...

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
Who left these toddlers unattended without adult supervision? Shouldn't this have a Child Warning? I've been hit harder with spring breezes.
:lulz:

Why are they acting like nigs?....I used to have some respect for Asians.... apparently they are just another flavor of nig.....ger

Yeah.... "whites" don't have the typical "baboon ass" that the lower races seem

Yeah.... "whites" don't have the typical "baboon ass" that the lower races seem to exhibit... easily explained by genetics... some are more animalistic than others.... dirty, stinky spics...
You blind dude? White women nowadays are thick and curvy with amazing asses.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0sMtoVBHMJPPxP-7Y_e9SL

Douglas1r

Rookie
Wow, they fight the same way they make tools....cheap, dirty, and you need multiple of the same thing to get one job done.

Back