Chris Watts body language analysis 😲 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

punkduck

Forum Veteran
I'm a big fan of true crime as well. But I don't know how the fuck he thought he was going to get away with it. He had no plan after he killed his family. How did he think this was going to work out for him? He put zero thought into it.
Narcissistic sociopath psychopath combo. They think they are superior to all others and naturally thought he could beat the police detectives investigators and the polygraph, piece of work.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
I was hoping they could tie Nichole to it too but never happened.

From what I understand, once Chris admitted to everything and took ALL blame, the investigation basically stopped.
They weren't going to waste more money on the case and were satisfied it could be closed with his admission of guilt.
I definitely think NK was involved in some capacity.
Her phone even pinged her close by the Watts house early in the AM, on a route she didn't normally take to go to work.
Plus Chris has said there were things about NK he would never talk about.

Thank God for Shannan's best friend who called the cops to look for her and to search the house mere hours after Shannan's missed morning doctor appointment.
Chris thought he had time to go to work like normal and clean up the evidence when he got home.
The neighbors security camera sealed Chris's fate-
Dumb ass murderer. Didn't think his "plan" out very well at all.

That said, I think that the various Multi Level Marketing schemes Shannan was involved with caused great financial stress for her family as so much of the "rich successful" life she portrayed on social media was a farce. Many people get sucked into these and over 95% of the time they fail to make the money that was promised. MLMs are designed to work this way.
It was definitely a factor in what Chris did.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
You only hear from these body language 'experts' once the baddies have been found guilty and banged up. Wankers.

Those bite indentation arseholes got found out to be full of shit too.

punkduck

Forum Veteran
You only hear from these body language 'experts' once the baddies have been found guilty and banged up. Wankers.

Those bite indentation arseholes got found out to be full of shit too.
Actually this didn't even need an expert to figure out tho. Look at him he is silently screaming he is guilty. I love the cops radioing trick lol @ 15:55

Who needs body language when he has telltale 'raisan eyes'....has the face of a criminal. Close-set, dark, small eyes are a dead giveaway.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
I am sure true crime nerds know well about this case. Great body language reading and analysis i came across and thought was worth sharing. If you do not know or remember the case you will catch up in the video.

Why do we protect worthless pieces of horse shit like him? He and his evil cunt of a mother need to be tortured to death. No more safe spaces in prison for fucking baby killers like him. I hope he gets raped to death

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.
I am sure true crime nerds know well about this case. Great body language reading and analysis i came across and thought was worth sharing. If you do not know or remember the case you will catch up in the video.

You can easily read my body language when I’m walking around with a chubby in my pocket
God bless America 🇺🇸
It made me sick when he blamed her and said she was abusing her children. I hope they let him off ad seg one day, and I hope bubba is waiting
Regardless of what happens I love you with all my heart ❤️

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Every second that son of a bitch is breathing oxygen is a spit and slap right in the face of society itself. Motherfucker should have been gunned down like a feral coyote years ago.
It made me sick when he blamed her and said she was abusing her children. I hope they let him off ad seg one day, and I hope bubba is waiting

They should let him "escape" into the Colorado badlands when we are holding long range rifle competitions. I'd fucking love to replicate the 1400 yard "Billy Dixon" shot on his fucking ass with my .45-110 Sharps model 1874. Out to that distance, the .454 caliber 500 grain cylindrical hollowbase bolt is still packing over 1700 foot pounds of kinetic energy and plenty enough to drop an antelope or Rocky Mountain wild goat dead on the spot.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm thinking for $10,000 a drug cartel would make a family disappear properly in Mexico. This guy didn't think it through very well.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Many here are stating " How did he think he was going to get away with this ?"

He did , (would of ) , had he kept his mouth shut . But he was too cocky .

Had he immediately gotten a lawyer , Mr cocky would be walking free today.

The cops had ZERO EVIDENCE against him. !!
ZERO !!
But the cops using very proven psychological interview techniques , got him to not only admit he did this, he gave them the proof , the bodies .

People when your having a police interaction,
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT !!!!!!
Do not say a word. Even during traffic stops . Cops begin "the investigation" the second your pulled over. They will begin to interview you instantly , until you tell them what they need to hang you. Then they Mirandize you . Too late then for you.
Keep your mouth shut.
You will be glad you did .

Last edited:
Back