~22-Year-Old Influencer "La Bellota" Is Presumed to Be Dead After a Tragic Accident~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Please dear god let this instagram whore be next

1695446407060.png

drm174

Fresh Meat
If this was China, they would had her this influencer naked, pussy and asshole spread in no time…these beaners needs to start learning those advance investigative methods from the slants to figure out how she died! 😂

Heavyarmament

Fresh Meat
:death:

Sometimes, we meet someone on social media, and just as quickly as they came into our lives, they leave. Sadly, influencer La Bellota, whose birth name is Michelle Lizarraga, is presumed to be dead after a body was found in a Sinaloa, Mexico irrigation canal on Sept. 8, 2023. But without an official police report, we need to piece together the clues of what exactly happened ourselves.
Michelle’s last video was shared on Sept. 7, 2023, of a night out with friends. In the video, Michelle is clearly drinking, so many believe that she may have been the master of her own demise. But that’s not necessarily the case. So what really happened to TikTok influencer Michelle Lizarraga aka La Bellota?

Police have yet to confirm that the woman was Michelle, but her distinctive 666 tattoo on her right arm and another tattoo of a cross on her left arm hint that the body is probably hers. The media has suggested that Michelle left the club and crashed into the irrigation canal, where the car flipped and she sadly drowned. But an advocacy lawyer says that may not be the case.

Michelle was a public figure in her community, known for posting racy images and videos. And with a pattern of violence against women in Sinaloa, foul play can’t be ruled out. María Teresa Guerra Ochoa, the head of the Women’s Secretariat of Mexico, told Línea Directa, “We are waiting for the results of the investigation and until now we are still on the same count with 21 femicides and two intentional homicides.”​

As police await the results of her autopsy, it’s worth noting that the video she posted could have taken place on a different night. This means that anything could have happened to Michelle, who was just 22 years old when she died. Despite no official report from police, friends and fans are already paying their respects to the young influencer.

One of her friends, Fernanda Lopez, wrote on Facebook: “Today life abruptly separates you from my side, all of us who loved you are left with a great void in our souls. I can't understand how someone with so much hope, talent, and a great human being can suddenly leave like that. When there were so many things ahead that you still had to live … I will always, always carry you in my heart and thoughts.”

View attachment 707113
View attachment 707114
View attachment 707115
View attachment 707118
View attachment 707116
View attachment 707119
View attachment 707129
View attachment 707117
View attachment 707120
View attachment 707121
View attachment 707122
View attachment 707123
View attachment 707124
View attachment 707125
View attachment 707126
View attachment 707128
View attachment 707130
I wouldn't mind doing the autopsy alone with that bag of meat.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I'm not saying that these influencers should all be round up and brutally butchered, but I understand...

Shitbag

Fresh Meat
"Influencer" - a jobless egomaniac with no skills who thinks that they are a star & people believe their every word because they have tits and dress like a sex worker. No real loss.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

Sometimes, we meet someone on social media, and just as quickly as they came into our lives, they leave. Sadly, influencer La Bellota, whose birth name is Michelle Lizarraga, is presumed to be dead after a body was found in a Sinaloa, Mexico irrigation canal on Sept. 8, 2023. But without an official police report, we need to piece together the clues of what exactly happened ourselves.
Michelle’s last video was shared on Sept. 7, 2023, of a night out with friends. In the video, Michelle is clearly drinking, so many believe that she may have been the master of her own demise. But that’s not necessarily the case. So what really happened to TikTok influencer Michelle Lizarraga aka La Bellota?

Police have yet to confirm that the woman was Michelle, but her distinctive 666 tattoo on her right arm and another tattoo of a cross on her left arm hint that the body is probably hers. The media has suggested that Michelle left the club and crashed into the irrigation canal, where the car flipped and she sadly drowned. But an advocacy lawyer says that may not be the case.

Michelle was a public figure in her community, known for posting racy images and videos. And with a pattern of violence against women in Sinaloa, foul play can’t be ruled out. María Teresa Guerra Ochoa, the head of the Women’s Secretariat of Mexico, told Línea Directa, “We are waiting for the results of the investigation and until now we are still on the same count with 21 femicides and two intentional homicides.”​

As police await the results of her autopsy, it’s worth noting that the video she posted could have taken place on a different night. This means that anything could have happened to Michelle, who was just 22 years old when she died. Despite no official report from police, friends and fans are already paying their respects to the young influencer.

One of her friends, Fernanda Lopez, wrote on Facebook: “Today life abruptly separates you from my side, all of us who loved you are left with a great void in our souls. I can't understand how someone with so much hope, talent, and a great human being can suddenly leave like that. When there were so many things ahead that you still had to live … I will always, always carry you in my heart and thoughts.”

View attachment 707113
View attachment 707114
View attachment 707115
View attachment 707118
View attachment 707116
View attachment 707119
View attachment 707129
View attachment 707117
View attachment 707120
View attachment 707121
View attachment 707122
View attachment 707123
View attachment 707124
View attachment 707125
View attachment 707126
View attachment 707128
View attachment 707130
If that fart was her I guess she wasn't a good influence after all.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 707113
View attachment 707114
View attachment 707115
View attachment 707118
View attachment 707116
View attachment 707119
View attachment 707129
View attachment 707117
View attachment 707120
View attachment 707121
View attachment 707122
View attachment 707123
View attachment 707124
View attachment 707125
View attachment 707126
View attachment 707128
View attachment 707130
Influencer, what a fucking joke.. all you millennial should get a life and learn/do things like we all did, trial and error.

Back