War CIA whistleblower implicates Biden, Obama, Hillary in liquidation of SEAL Team Six (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
April 7, 2022 | Informative MG

Next News Network via Informative MG said:
Video taken from The Next News Network. – Anna Khait joins Gary Franchi to breakdown her bombshell tweet that is going viral across the web, “BREAKING: Allen Harrow Parrot (CIA whistleblower) tells Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Obama and Biden sent Iran 152 Billion Dollars as a coverup for the deaths of Seal Team 6. Allen said that ALL of the proof will come out: documents and audio.” She’s heard the audio and it implicates top Obama officials.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Alot of shit is coming out, and im loving it. Rat bastards need to pay. Every part of that administration is crooked . funny that 2 yrs ago I was a conspiracy theorist. Now after wu-han, Russian collision, hunters laptop, and this bengahzi shit coming out . turns out I was just right.
This is actually dated information from 2020. Was "fact checked" and "proven" to be false and was buried. Even if the man provided false information, the entire thing stinks. Remember, that the "theory" that the Wuhan lab leak was also "fact checked" and "proven" to be false as well. And, well, they just have no idea what to do with Biden's laptop. I'm sure that'll all be "fact checked" too.

mrln

silent ghost
Alot of shit is coming out, and im loving it. Rat bastards need to pay. Every part of that administration is crooked . funny that 2 yrs ago I was a conspiracy theorist. Now after wu-han, Russian collision, hunters laptop, and this bengahzi shit coming out . turns out I was just right.
theyre ALL crooked. EVERY admin is and has their crooks. i dont give a fuck which party your a fan of. they both fucking suck.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
theyre ALL crooked. EVERY admin is and has their crooks. i dont give a fuck which party your a fan of. they both fucking suck.
This is true, just seems like one side really wants to fuck this country up with crt, blm, high prices, and open borders. They are both fuct. But I am so much more comfortable when a Republican has the seat. At least I know which bathroom to use during that time.

mrln

silent ghost
This is true, just seems like one side really wants to fuck this country up with crt, blm, high prices, and open borders. They are both fuct. But I am so much more comfortable when a Republican has the seat. At least I know which bathroom to use during that time.
what these assholes dont realize is,that they think the other side is fucking us up,when in fact they themselves are also. a lot of finger pointing going on all the time. while when the other side is in office, is taking more money away from me. politics and politicians are and always be bullshit. at the end of the day,theyre friends and laughing their way to the bank.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
True story, like I sed tho, just seems like one side makes so much worse decisions than the other. For instance the new judge, kenji Jackson, put in by Biden, goes soft on charges for pedophiles. Or how do you like the "dont say gay " law that targets trangender kids. In reality it only bans sexual orientation teachings to 3rd grade kids or younger. But the liberal media has turned it into something else to make it sound far worse. And this bullshit with parents being labeled as terrorist for just looking after their own kids. Fuckin nuts man.

Both side are here to fuck you. Atleast you only have 2 to deal with.... have a few idiot pieces of shit parties up here in Canada we could seriously do without. The system was built purposely broken to confuse and divide....

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Wow, what a shocking coincidence that Killary bengahzi news drops the same day Jr's text messages are leaked about stealing the election and a Proud boys leader pleads guilty to a federal conspiracy.

Btw, that's a regurgitated debunked conspiracy from 2020.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
100%!!! U want to talk about the Absolute Worst Corrupt Thugs and Terrorists;Look No Further than Biden and His Flunky Administration...Whichever Administration is in Power Fits the Same Bill! So 👁👁 Your Asses Peeps!
SP

Just bc it’s comfortable Dosent mean it’s right. Sometimes to grow you’ve gotta get out your comfort zone. Not saying to blindly follow the left ofc but be a decent person and if your gonna be a ignorant hateful sack of shit at least be equally hateful to all:)!!

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
The system is rotten from republicans to democrats the same in the uk with the Tories and new labour with lobbyists and Corporations running the show democracy is dying.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Just bc it’s comfortable Dosent mean it’s right. Sometimes to grow you’ve gotta get out your comfort zone. Not saying to blindly follow the left ofc but be a decent person and if your gonna be a ignorant hateful sack of shit at least be equally hateful to all:)!!
We went from a president that kept his word to a president that hasnt done a single thing he said. Thats a big change. Sounds like you were uncomfortable with the last one, but to grow sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zone.....:Hurr:

Back