Clinton aide with Epstein ties found tied to tree and shot ruled as suicide despite no gun at scene (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
'I could see that he had a gunshot wound to the chest and that he had a knot tied in an extension cord that was around his neck and it was attached to the limb directly above him.

The deputy said a search of Middleton's vehicle turned up three boxes of buckshot and a gun case – but no weapon.

200w (5).gif

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I'm sure the police did the best they could. Considering 90% of them are diversity hires who are left leaning pussies. When are we gonna stand up and take our government back? I know I'm willing to die if it means protecting this country from all this corruption. For my kids ,kids .They just do so much right in our faces. I find BS offensive . Its like you think I'm that fucking stupid you can tell me some crazy ass shit that could never happen and I'm gonna believe it?? It's disrespectful AF!

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
'I could see that he had a gunshot wound to the chest and that he had a knot tied in an extension cord that was around his neck and it was attached to the limb directly above him.

The deputy said a search of Middleton's vehicle turned up three boxes of buckshot and a gun case – but no weapon.

View attachment 660711

You know how people mysteriously disappeared under Clinton? A good bit...

They were either found dead, or ruled out suicide. They were quick to get rid a whistle blower.

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
Having worked for the Mossad, I can confirm that fake suicides are one of their many....specialties...

Ugh ? WUT ?

Forget it, just kidding. This poor man accidentally cut his femoral artery with a lettuce leaf...yes... 🥴

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
Look at this list, the Clinton's have never been far from mysterious deaths

Some intersting facts about Hillary, shortly before the 2016 elections:

1) Swissleak reveals that Shimon Yalin Yelinek and Ori Zoller of HSBC London financed AlQaeda for September 11, 2001

2) HSBC donates $80 million to the Clinton Foundation

3) Loretta Lynch, placed by Obama in the highest court of the United States, drops all charges against HSBC

4) James Comey former director of HSBC becomes boss of the FBI*

5) the FBI drops all charges against Hillary for her email history

6) Marcel Lazar Lehel, the hacker who exposed Hillary's emails, was found committed suicide in his cell**

* Baron Evans of Weardale ex MI5 (British FBI) becomes new director of HSBC and Rona Fairhead, former director of HSBC, becomes boss of the BBC **

In 2016, John Ashe and Seth Conrad Rich were killed while testifying against Hillary. Mike Flynn (killed) and Victor Thorn (suicide) who conducted extensive research on Hillary, disappear.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I'm sure the police did the best they could. Considering 90% of them are diversity hires who are left leaning pussies. When are we gonna stand up and take our government back? I know I'm willing to die if it means protecting this country from all this corruption. For my kids ,kids .They just do so much right in our faces. I find BS offensive . Its like you think I'm that fucking stupid you can tell me some crazy ass shit that could never happen and I'm gonna believe it?? It's disrespectful AF!
Here, have a balloon 🎈

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
It seems you can add another one to the list Thomas H. Lee. dude was a billionaire so no reason to kill himself, even at that age you can still get young pussy so the only expanation its that he was clintoned. Maybe he started growing a concience about Epstein, stupid faggot just enjoy it and shut the fuck up.

Back