disaster Community Bath Time (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
@Russellmark11

This perfectly illustrates my point regarding our exchange on the video of the Land Rover getting floated downstream when rushing water reached the floorboards. Same exact thing is happening here.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
And again it's because of the SLOW speed being used. So it still proves my point
I know what your saying about speed when traversing deep water. It makes perfect sense for still or slow moving water but not for rushing water hitting a
vehicle full on broadside and pooling up underneath.

You can't boat your way through a swift moving current. If you barrel into rushing water like that you are most very likely going for a river ride.

You still haven't proven anything. Last time you mentioned about getting video of yourself crossing a swollen fast moving body of water. Is there a dry spell out your way?

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
See what happens when you let chimpanzees drive,

1714365384193.png

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
I know what your saying about speed when traversing deep water. It makes perfect sense for still or slow moving water but not for rushing water hitting a
vehicle full on broadside and pooling up underneath.

You can't boat your way through a swift moving current. If you barrel into rushing water like that you are most very likely going for a river ride.

You still haven't proven anything. Last time you mentioned about getting video of yourself crossing a swollen fast moving body of water. Is there a dry spell out your way?
It works on Newtons 2nd law. To change the direction of a mass that has vertical momentum from the force of acceleration requires a greater horizontal impulse to be applied. The less time that the impulse is applied decreases the amount of directional change that will occur. The amount of drag increases the lower the vehicle is to the ground and the smaller the width of the tires decreases the amount of drag being applied.

Back