accident convicted kid toucher extreme road rage (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Story:

Raging Portland driver rips through rose parade in furious video​

Highlights:
-on June 8th Sidney, I'm a fat fuck with rage issues, Mecham was a touch perturbed because of road closures due to construction and the Portland Rose Festival parade
-he ran though numerous barricades and almost hit dozens of construction workers and bystanders
-previous convictions include attempted first-degree rape and attempted first-degree sodomy, third-degree sodomy and third-degree sexual abuse

1698639585014.png

Original video:

Beautiful when some dummy's own dash camera puts them away. Should just execute this scumbag.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I don't know. I think most of us are drawn here because we enjoy gore or have a morbid sense of humor not because we're rapists & raging dinks.
@Rick James has a morbid sense of something, I don't think any of us can quite figure out what it is though.
For a straight guy he seems to enjoy looking at penises. @Rick James, have you ever seen another man's package IRL? Like at the gym. etc.? And if so did you fantasize about it being mutilated or otherwise damaged?
Certainly he'd be on this site but as an exhibit rather than a member. And the exhibit would be his member... without him.
@Rick James didn't mean we are rapists or drive recklessly. He meant the guy is on Goregrish because he's fat and balding. Right, Rick? Right?

Here’s my theory on why he could be one of us (and remember I’m mostly joking… but no 100% joking): This could have happened at the annual town parade… that had decided to allow in some new parade-groups this year. The groups that the town-council decided to allow in this year were: A bunch of Allah Akbar’s, a group of LGBTQ+ rights paraders, anti AR-15 supporters, Bernie Sanders fans, and a bunch of horny furries wearing bright colored costumes. And some of me and my fellow libtards that talk about equality. If such a thing were to take place i could see someone in here possibly doing some meth and taking their truck downtown.

I’m not saying that any of you are rapists - lets leave out that part of the guy’s characteristics. But… i could see a few of you guys being the type that watch your neighbors with binoculars.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
could see a few of you guys being the type that watch your neighbors with binoculars
Careful Mr James, I could be watching you right now

binoculars-tongue.gif

But speaking for just myself I don't have a problem with all those things you mentioned and believe that everyone should live how they like with one caveat, their expression of equality shouldn't come at the expense of my equality.

That and yes you've caught me, I'm a 24/7 raping mother fucker :cosby:

I was just abouts to say you have to be some spesh type of fucktard to film that and not chuck the memory card away before the Five 0 stop you.
I love my dashcam and it's proved valuable a few times but I don't record video or audio of the interior. I don't need the police or someone else hearing anything inculpatory that might come out of my yap.

@Rick James didn't mean we are rapists or drive recklessly. He meant the guy is on Goregrish because he's fat and balding. Right, Rick? Right?
I notice Rick also hasn't answered my question about his history of viewing dicks. :dancingpenis:

Last edited:

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Here’s my theory on why he could be one of us (and remember I’m mostly joking… but no 100% joking): This could have happened at the annual town parade… that had decided to allow in some new parade-groups this year. The groups that the town-council decided to allow in this year were: A bunch of Allah Akbar’s, a group of LGBTQ+ rights paraders, anti AR-15 supporters, Bernie Sanders fans, and a bunch of horny furries wearing bright colored costumes. And some of me and my fellow libtards that talk about equality. If such a thing were to take place i could see someone in here possibly doing some meth and taking their truck downtown.

I’m not saying that any of you are rapists - lets leave out that part of the guy’s characteristics. But… i could see a few of you guys being the type that watch your neighbors with binoculars.
Damn you Rick, if this was an interrogation I'd be on the verge of signing the confession.

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
Story:

Raging Portland driver rips through rose parade in furious video​

Highlights:
-on June 8th Sidney, I'm a fat fuck with rage issues, Mecham was a touch perturbed because of road closures due to construction and the Portland Rose Festival parade
-he ran though numerous barricades and almost hit dozens of construction workers and bystanders
-previous convictions include attempted first-degree rape and attempted first-degree sodomy, third-degree sodomy and third-degree sexual abuse

View attachment 719797

Original video:

Beautiful when some dummy's own dash camera puts them away. Should just execute this scumbag.

NO doubt MAGA.

Back